Yay--new jeans

Lily

Gold Member
I bought new jeans today--in a size 18!

Now I know to some folks on here that'll still sound big--some of you feel fat at size 18, I know... :)

Well I don't!

I feel positively skinny! But then on October 14th 2007 I was a size 24...

Happy, happy, happy... :bliss:

LOL

Just thought I'd share :D

Way to go, I'd love to fit in to a pair of size 18 jeans. I am in a size 24 at the moment so I hope I can emulate your success.

fing10.gif

Congratulations Lily!!!

Drum Roll)))))))))Size 18:happy096::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Way to go!!

I know the feeling - I got into size 18 jeans and felt skinny since before starting CD I was into a 28!!

Keep up the great work!!

Well done you!I'm looking forward to being a size 18 too!By the time I get there your 18's will be falling off you!!

OMG!!! That feeling is gooood isn't it? long may it last! From a size 24 to an 18 innot even a full 3 months -thats phenomenal -WELL DONE!!!

:patback:Fab news, I wouldnt worry about others being in a smaller size, most of us know what it is like to be heavy. I was really happy when I got to size 20, cant wait to be a size 18.

Well done, its fab dropping clothes sizes isnt it!!

I remember the joy of my first pair of 18's savour every minute because before you know where you are it will be the 16s!!

Gx

Well done, that's a fab achievement. Don't get too attatched to them though, you'll be in a Size 16 before you know it :D

WOW

hi Lily and well done on the size 18s i cant wait to fit into 18s thats my first major target to fit into normal clothes in normal shops!!! i have lost 2 and a half stone and i cant wait to lose however much extra so i can fit into 18s i was also a 24 but to be honest just wearing things that are big for me at mo because im trying to make the clothes i have got last me as long as i can and it be an even bigger surprise when i go shopping and spend loads of money treating myself LOL
Lolly
xxx

Back