Yay .... start tomorrow

united99

Hi All,

Finally starting tomorrow after a long 3 months wait after having baby :)

I have done CD before so hoping for good losses, there was no porridge when I last did it so does anyone know what it's like ??

Have no weigh in next week tho as CDC is off on hols so should see a big difference when I go in 2 weeks :D

Good luck to all on the journey

I too love the apple and cinnamon! I always mix with a blender, less lumps! Very smooth and creamy x x

porridge- liked it at the start, doubt i could stomach it now. Found the apple and cinnamon really sweet, but the original with some cinnamon added was Ok.

Good luck with CD!

Hi there Im starting this journey tomorrow too...want another buddy...never done it before....I struggle to drink 2 glasses of drink a day let alone 4 pints so going to be a huge challenge for me.Lets keep each other posted....Pebbles

Hi United, good luck for tomorrow. I can't stand the porridge personally, but I'm hoping that will change as my taste buds do later on :)

Thanks guys for all your support, it really does help . Pebbles I also have a problem with the water, I don't usually even get 2 glasses down but from past experience water is the key to great losses so lets get drinking !!!!! Good luck, the first three days are usually the worst so lets do a count down til the weekend ;)

Good luck United99! I too start this week and I am excited! x

Back