Yay week 1 and 7 lbs lighter!!

fraggle1805

So so happy and have found the diet really easy. Think it helped that had a reasonable break from ww before pro points came in so was really easy to focus and not compare to old points totals. So happy. Here's to a second week on it. Good luck everyone for weigh in's this week x

Well done!! :D

Well done thats really good...

Did you use any or all of your weekly allowance (just out of interest)

Well done thats really good...

Did you use any or all of your weekly allowance (just out of interest)

I only used 10 then I used the rest after I got weighed as I always saved my points for a treat on weigh in night so will see how that works next week.

I only used 10 then I used the rest after I got weighed as I always saved my points for a treat on weigh in night so will see how that works next week.
Today is my weigh in day and on esource my points have been reset, so my weekly allowance is back at 49. So can you still use your weekly allowance from week 1 on weigh in day?? iykwim

That is FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats! x

Today is my weigh in day and on esource my points have been reset, so my weekly allowance is back at 49. So can you still use your weekly allowance from week 1 on weigh in day?? iykwim

Suppose it depends on whether you counted weigh in day as day 7 or day 1

If it were day 7 then technically your week has not ended so then I would say yes..

If its day 1 then you are starting a new week with a new 49points to use. So in this case it would probably be no

Just my opinion..

Suppose it depends on whether you counted weigh in day as day 7 or day 1

If it were day 7 then technically your week has not ended so then I would say yes..

If its day 1 then you are starting a new week with a new 49points to use. So in this case it would probably be no

Just my opinion..

exactly right, you can't carry points over into a new week, therefore it really does depend on whether your WI day is day 7 or 1 :) if your using esource it's probably better to stick with how that works, and that's when you have your WI day that's a new day of your new week etc which is why it restarts, that's how i've always worked my weeks out anyway :) but depends what way you prefer i guess, obviously more difficult if your going by esource rather than meetings or on own etc xx

I have always had my weigh in day as day 7, which when I eat what I want (after weigh in of course) because on the old points tracker book, the day 7 was always weigh in, so my first day is always after weigh day :)

Congrats!

Back