Yay!!!

Well done! I'm pretty close to target too / what's your plan over Xmas and long term? X

Hey x that's brill news how much you got til target ?
My plan for Xmas is to be careful but enjoy myself I've got 2 work parties coming up this Friday and next Friday so going to them. But long term plan is to keep the weight off and make sure I live a healthy life and never go back to the way I was lol x

How about you?? X

Hey I answer pretty much the same as everything you just said! Weigh in thurs but I think it's about 8lb to go. I have parties on 16th and 17th and 24tg - might SS in between or if not then max 1000 cal to maintain over Xmas. What was ur start weight n how long u been on thus plan? X

Hey lol think we are all in the same boat :-D
Started last year and lost 4 and a half stone then put on a stone and a half and back on to loose 2 stone in total
My current weight is 10'1 and my goal is 9'6
But I am 5'9 tall!! Lol
What about you??

Oh wow u r tall! N lost a lot - what would that make your goal bmi?

I started at 11st and goal is 8st10 but might lower I dunno. Currently 9st4ish. Are u gonna put before n after up? Go on! X

I know it seems mad to think that I was so big before :-(
But feel so much better now :) would make my BMI 20 once I get to goal
So how tall are you?
I'm thinking of doing some might wait til I have a good one in my party dress next Friday xxx

Yay would be great to see pics! Wow BMi 20 that's pretty low but whatever hour body looks best at and u feel best at :)

I'm a little shorty I'm only 5'2 so my 8st10 goal would give me a BMi of 23.2... I think I'd consider going as low as 8st7 but will see when I get there.

That's so amazing to have dropped all that weight I know it's hard enough me just losing a couple stone so to lose more is really admirable!

X

Lara1986 said:
Yay would be great to see pics! Wow BMi 20 that's pretty low but whatever hour body looks best at and u feel best at :)

I'm a little shorty I'm only 5'2 so my 8st10 goal would give me a BMi of 23.2... I think I'd consider going as low as 8st7 but will see when I get there.

That's so amazing to have dropped all that weight I know it's hard enough me just losing a couple stone so to lose more is really admirable!

X

Deffo promise as soon as I get a pic in my Xmas dress I will post lol!!! I know it's low but I feel I'll never be happy until I know what my lowest looks like if that makes any sense!!

That's the thing with goal weights its always best and see how you feel cos you never know what you want as we always think its unreachable and when we get there we are like omg!!!

It is hard but deffo worth it well done you though on your loss so far :-D

Xxx

Thanks hun n yes I kno what u mean it's also like you've come that far u may as well c if u feel better at that weight now that ur so close! Im 9s3 this morning so 7pounds from target so will c how I feel then. It's weird that I'm now thinking a bmi of 23.2 is now too high! 22 sounds like a nice number! But really I kno bmi Is jus a guide anyway and a easy way to identify those who need to lose weight. What's your plans for maintenance? Did u do any exercise so far? X

That's is fab!!! You must be feeling great!!! Where's your before and after photos!?!!? X
Very true about Bmi but I think it makes a big impact on how we see ourselves in a weird way x haven't been exercising as of yet ..... Maybe in the new year lol xxx

Hehe I really don't feel that different- I am smaller but still too much fat on my for my liking n cellulite hasn't gone! Wow negativity over here haha I promise to post before n after pics too when I get to goal xxx

I know what you mean!! It's crazy how our heads don't catch up!!!
Omg don't even talk to me about cellulite it's everywhere :-( I'd never look good in a thong like ever!!! Lmao!!
You better do!!! :-D xxx

Hah it's not jus me then!? Even at your weight!? Cellulite really is a b**tch isn't it wow!! That's how I think SS+ing is still fine even though my BMI is under 25 as I still have plenty of body fat! I never used to have cellulite before I started yo yo dieting - u don't kno what u got til it's gone I guess! Eventually it might catch up with us n piss off no? (the cellulite)

I think we are all in the same boat lol!! Hopefully one day we will wake up and have perfect toned bodies as it would have peed off hahaha in my dreams anyway lol!!!
Your still SS ing it's mad my CDC wouldn't let me carry on with that plan as BMI under 25 mind you I think they are all different xxxx

Haha wishful thinking - though the diet n all the water def helped! Or maybe cellulite will come back into fashion!?

To be honest I started using Cambridge and slim n save so have enough products to not need to go to CDC anymore n she was not very nice or helpful anyway so I didn't even like giving her my cash!!! So I'm doing like 3/4packs and milk and veg at the moment!

What plan r u on? X

Lol we can only hope it becomes fashion lol!!!

I was looking at the slim and save stuff looks a lot cheaper but I've heard that they don't taste as good??
I'm on 810 at the moment x it's rubbish if you haven't got a motivational CDC I have to say I have been lucky mine is fab but I have heard some horror stories about some x
I so can't wait for the weekend to begin this week is dragging x
I was looking under the Xmas tree this morning and seen the hubby has put a pressie under it for me I have a weeps feeling its a tin of biscuits though :-S I did ask him and he was like you'll have to wait grrrr if he has I'll kill him!! I know they'd only be for him !!! Last year he wrapped a Terry's chocolate orange and left the half price sticker on it I was raging!! I though come on really!??!!
What are you expecting for Xmas this year??

Xxx

Ha ha ha that story made me chuckle - is he not getting u a real present as chocolate n biscuits really don't count! Although my bf once got me chocs on my bday n I've never seen someone try and big up a box of chocs so much- elaborating how special they were (they were clearly jus from M&S as I had the carrier bag with it!) but no half price sticker nonetheless! I'm not that big on presents anymore I only get one for my mum n sis n bf n little neice so don't expect much back! Unless bf surprises me hehe!

U guys have started Xmas early with the tree n all! Done all your shopping? I have done nothing so far!

Slim n save shakes are not nice so I use Cambridge ones, and use slim n save spag Bol, cottage pie, porridge and bars which are all really nice :)

When is your weigh in? X

Lara1986 said:
Ha ha ha that story made me chuckle - is he not getting u a real present as chocolate n biscuits really don't count! Although my bf once got me chocs on my bday n I've never seen someone try and big up a box of chocs so much- elaborating how special they were (they were clearly jus from M&S as I had the carrier bag with it!) but no half price sticker nonetheless! I'm not that big on presents anymore I only get one for my mum n sis n bf n little neice so don't expect much back! Unless bf surprises me hehe!

U guys have started Xmas early with the tree n all! Done all your shopping? I have done nothing so far!

Slim n save shakes are not nice so I use Cambridge ones, and use slim n save spag Bol, cottage pie, porridge and bars which are all really nice :)

When is your weigh in? X

Lmao he is a total nightmare!!! It's crazy how they can try and justify it!!! It think they can!!! Lol he better be getting me a real present!! Lol I'm crazy about Xmas don't know why I'm like a big kid haha!!! That's pretty much like me only get for mum dad bro and Sis and hubby and sisters hubby that's it lol don't know why I make such a big fuss!!! Lol

Yea got the tree up now presents underneath oooo I'm sad lol!! I'm almost done just need to get one or two more and I'm done lol

I've heard about their meals are they nice???

Weigh in is on Saturday x

Got to go hospital at 10 though I know it sounds gross but today I've noticed blood in my pee and been having horrific pains when I go and the blood seems more and more every time I go don't know what's wrong with me I'm scared to go toilet cos of the pain :'-( xxxx

Aww bless u that's cute to get excited about Xmas - why not!!

Yea the meals r nice well I like them and out with a little broccoli mixed in which keeps me happy!

Sounds horrible - and a lot like a kidney infection :-( must be tough drinking the water when you are afraid to pee!! Hope that gets sorted for you ASAP! X

Back