yay!! :-)

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Hi everyone ive managed to find some xenical but believe me it took some hard searching B-) so im starting these today so what side effects can i expect to have and how much weight can i expect to lose each week! Im so excited ive finally got some now hopefully i will lose a bit of weight before the wedding i have to go to at the end of july.

Jennjennx said:
Hi everyone ive managed to find some xenical but believe me it took some hard searching B-) so im starting these today so what side effects can i expect to have and how much weight can i expect to lose each week! Im so excited ive finally got some now hopefully i will lose a bit of weight before the wedding i have to go to at the end of july.

Hi & well done on finding some!!!!

If you eat to the rules of no food with more than 5g fat per 100g there should be no "side effects". If you don't your body will rid itself of the fat by it leaving your body when you least expect it aka tango by us here......

They say it can help lose up to 1/3 more but I'm still losing well since I came of it....

Good Luck x

The tablets really help you think about what your eating! Helping you change your eating habits for the better :)

Look at the labels and make sure that all items are under 5g per 100gs - Just follow the rules and you will be fine :)

Back