Yayyyy!!!!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Feeling a bit down with my skin issue, I felt I need an ego boost so I had a browse in a charity shop (my fav shops) saw a size 10 suit, and decided to try it on not thinking for one minute that the trousers would fit, as I was always more of a 12 at the bottom, at my slimmest, but it fitted perfectly. Then I saw some lovely black trousers in size 10 too, and they fit just right so I bought them both!
Both were new, so a good buy for £11 in total!
That made me go through my clothes again to get rid of big ones, and I was a tiny bit disappointed that one suit I bought when I reached target first time and could not fit into for years was now too big, and all my "slim" summer clothes that I wanted to wear this summer were too big too! I really wanted to wear them, but never mind... more clothes shopping for me!! :)
Anyway, I packed all my big clothes in black bags ready to take to the charity shop... as soon as it stops raining!!
*doing the happy dance, as I am a size 10 girl now!* (Maybe some makes won't fit but that's ok!)

Wow!!!! Well done size 10 girl!!!!

Thanks all....
I am still doing the happy dance :)
I took the clothes to the charity shop and they were grateful - and so am I so I will never have a fall back!! OMG they have some new fantastic stuff in now, so I'll go back tomorrow!!

Back