• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ye Old Oak hot dogs??

S: 10st13lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 0st8lb(5.23%)
Thanks so much! I was told by a friend I could have them for free so I went out and bought 5 tins! ha ha

Oh dear. I don't know if these have ever been free, perhaps they were back in the day of free corned beef and macaroni cheese!

I haven't eaten hot dogs for years... the list of ingredients was enough to put me off them. My daughter hates me for banning them from the house!!

S: 16st10lb C: 14st6lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 2st4lb(13.68%)
Rrr wackyjac I love hotdogs too, wish they were free, I love the huge jumbo ones you get in the big jars in Asda/Tescos but i havent worked out the syns on those yet!? xx

hi strugglingwrighty, well i did SW about 4 years ago and they were free on origional days but not anymore! boo hoo!
I think i need to have a good look at the new free foods cos im probably eating alot of things i shouldnt be! x

Im not really a meat lover anyway but just fancied a got dog. Oh my savour at the moment is alpen light bars. I tell you if I couldnt have them as a healthy extra id have given up by now. Ha ha