Yeeha - my avatar pic!

HopeSprings

Gold Member
Being a bit of a techno phobe I'm chuffed to bits I've managed to resize my picture and post it on here with no help from anyone. Just goes to show what you can achieve if you really try!

well done hunni.xx

I know it might be a small achievement to some people, but I'm so pleased as my (separated) OH always made me feel useless. That's why I'm so pleased that I loaded editing software and figured it out myself. I believe we should celebrate every victory, no matter how small. I'll get my self confidence back that way.

Well done and lovely to put a face to the name! x

well done xx

I agree that it is very important to celebrate our little victories and achievements along the way as it does build self-esteem.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, I'm pleased you share my view, cheers honey!

_

Well done! I have absolutely no idea but have managed to post some snaps in my profile album.

Well JTH you inspire me, perhaps I'll have a go at that soon. Don't want to burst my bubble just yet. You look amazingly different at your 3rd weigh in, that's not suprising after losing 23lbs, that's excellent!

Well done HopeSprings you are better than me as I ended up removing my ticker as no matter how hard I tried clicking it I couldn't update it - so will do a manual one instead.
JTH - you look great already I can't believe how different your face looks - well donexxx

Thanks ladies. When I lose a bit more I'll put up a 'full' pic of then and now so people can say if they can see a difference. I can't really tell in pics but can in clothes.

Soz to hijack your thread Hope. xxx

p.s...My 'real' name is Jan ;)

Back