yeey

yazzy

So I woke up today feeling really hungry and thought I really wanted food :mad:...I went to the kitchen and made myself a vanilla shake...I felt soo full. I left the house and was around central for about 4 hrs all the restaurants and the lovely smell...I did not even have the urge to cheat....I think its all in the mind...Iknow i will do this now!...soo xctited:)......I thought I culdnt live without food!

Isn't that great? I have had a similar experience, but even better than that, as my first week went on I didn't wake up feeling hungry either. I've also walked around town, past fast food shops which would normally have enticed me in, and carried on walking, with no effort at all!

Sure I've had some hunger pangs but if between shakes just a drink of water will make them go almsot straight away.

yes Pete, it was a lovely feeling...! I will be finishing week one on monday! fingers crossed...I know I will be happy! :)

Well done :) its brilliant when you reach this point xx

Good luck you are doing really well xx

my friends and family dont kno how i stick it, but u r soooo right is all in the mind when u r ready to do it u can!!!

wel done its such a great feeling isnt it

Well done.
That was a good lesson to learn and one that you will no doubt remember time and time again during your LT days! Just bottle it up and keep it with you at all times.

It is amazing that food becomes secondary!

Have a great week and look forward to hearing your great loss on Monday.

Back