Yep im back....!!!

Naya19

..doing it!
Right to start with a very big HELLOOOOO to everyone!!!

I have not posted on here for a while and the reason is because i made a boo boo and bloomin ate :rolleyes: yep i know!!! :tomato:

GP transfered me from one type of contraceptive pill to another (initially because my blood pressure was high) and it made me go flippin nuts!!! I was soo damn emotional (cried for no damn reason a few times) and ended up having a non stop double totm which made me feel like crap :cry:

Anyways, im now on a different pill as of this week (horay!!!) and im back on the wagon so to speak :innocent0002:

Im went to my chemist this afternoon to explain everything and they were very supportive :) So as of tonight im on my way back into ketosis!!!!

P.s I stayed the same weight this week

BRING IT ON!!!

I hope all is well with you all

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxxx

Welcome back...great to see you....eh - it happens, but you are back again..and from what you say, you STS. Brill.

I am sure you will get back into the swing of things and will soon be in ketosis again and raring to go.

Just keep posting..you have done incredibly well to date...

TAke care

Good for you for getting back on the LT - and it's great that you stayed the same as well, that's good incentive, knowing that though you cheated, the damage could have been worse.

NOT that you'll cheat again.

Damn hormones, they're evil (but rather useful too of course).

:thankyou: very much everyone i appreciate your support :grouphugg:

Me hormones are all over the damn place :eek: with break out to match. Great!!! :rolleyes:

Omg my cravings were awful last nite :cry: that'll teach me eh!!!

Learning from my mistake though and im glugging the ol' water and coffee today :D

I know i can do this, i just gotta get past week 1 again :character00116:

I hope all is well with everyone today???

Wow, theres a good few newbies huh!! :D

Hiya :cool:

Lei xxx

At least you didnt give into the cravings - BRILL!! I am sure after you get into ketosis you will be fine and will be running and losing like you did before.

Have a good day!

Hi Leinaya,
great to see you back, sorry you were having such a rough time but hopefully all behind you now. Best of luck getting back into it, love the new avatar by the way, you look really well in it.
Doirin

Hiya :D

Scotsmist - Thanks :) yeah i finnished work early and went for a long walk today and feel good for it :cool:

Doirin - Thanks ;) i got soo dark during the first few weeks of my new job :eek: shame that my legs are still flippin pale though :rolleyes:

I now wear sun block every day!!!

Ahhh im sipping some peppermint tea now before bed :D

Methinks i'll have a quick "look" for some single totty on minimins!!! :cupid: :flirt2:

Lei xxxx

hahahha - good to know you are still on the look out :)

Yes, I agree with Doirin re: your Avatar...very pretty girl (if that doesnt sound oldfashioned)!! You look very healthy.

Enjoy your tea; I am having a glass of sparkly wine (aka Sparling water) ;-)

Yup im still searching for Mr Right *sigh* :eek:

Gonna go out this sat for the first time in toooooo long and see if i havent forgotten how to "pull" :rolleyes: haha!

Awww :thankyou: for the compliment :) i'll pay u that fiver later.... ;)

I do feel healthy for the first time in a long time :) I no longer sweat my nuts off while walking down to my local corner shop :eek:

ps. i dont actually own a pair of nuts! Im all woman :D

Ohhh im soo addicted to sparkling water when im out that my friends, they think ive turned all posh! :giggle:

Lei xxxx

Yup im still searching for Mr Right *sigh* :eek:

Gonna go out this sat for the first time in toooooo long and see if i havent forgotten how to "pull" :rolleyes: haha!

Awww :thankyou: for the compliment :) i'll pay u that fiver later.... ;)

I do feel healthy for the first time in a long time :) I no longer sweat my nuts off while walking down to my local corner shop :eek:

ps. i dont actually own a pair of nuts! Im all woman :D

Ohhh im soo addicted to sparkling water when im out that my friends, they think ive turned all posh! :giggle:

Lei xxxx

Well, did you see anyone online last night:)
I met my hubby online :) Long story.....about to celebrate our 9th Wedding anniversary, so it isnt all bad news!!!!!

Have a good Saturday and hope you are successful on your MISSION :)

Take care

Back