Yes! 5%

Well done that's awesome!

I'm needing to lose 3.5 at tonight's weigh in for the same but I think I'm going to miss it by about 0.5 which is frustrating - and I'm a week behind you as this is my 4th weigh in.

Freakily we must have started at the same weight as well - mine needs to be at 10.5 to get the 5% as well :)

really easy - I'm eating more than I've ever eaten! I have no idea what I'm doing differently because I was eating ridiculously healthily and very low carb before but worked out I was only having about 20 points a day when i should be having 33. I have an under active thyroid and have spent years restricting what I eat when it looks like I should have actually been increasing it - doh! Plus WW never worked for me in the past but I'm finding the new version a lot easier to fit into what I normally eat as the foods I like are generally low in points anyway so I can eat whatever I want whenever I want pretty much.

I did struggle at first to get my points up and eat enough as I've got used to really small portions - my appetite kicked in this week though and I've been really hungry lol

I only lost 0.5lb last week so I'm not holding my breath for tonight - but then it was that pre-monthly week so I wasn't surprised. But I lost 5lb the week before so you never know.

Its the easiest I've ever lost weight outside of Cambridge though and I'm definitely enjoying it more than having 4 shakes a day!!

How about you?

You're doing brill keep it up hun!

Its goin really well for me. I did the old plan 2 years ago and i struggled a bit on that, ALWAYS felt hungry but i feel like im stuffing myself on the pro points and cant believe im losing weight with the amount im eating. The only time i struggle a little is at weekends when i go eating and drinking out with friends. Dont really keep track but if i know im drinking i try to eat lots of low point foods throughout the day because i don't like relying on my weeklies too much. I've just started seeing someone aswell and he always wants to take me out for meals so i plan ahead using my eating out guide.

Let us know how you get on tonight hun

only 1/2lb down in the end which is frustrating

the last couple of weeks the scales at weigh in have shown a lot better than mine at home but this week mine showed I'd lost 2.5lbs and theirs only showed 0.5 :( I'm guessing they have now caught up with each other

so that's two weeks running with such a small loss - but I'm keeping in my head that it is still a loss and also that I've actually lost 1/2 inch off my waist this week and reduced my body fat percentage. I've eaten my entire weekly allowance the last 2 weeks as well as suddenly had a HUGE eating binge starting halfway through last week so tomorrow is another day and I'm going to get strict on my daily allowance and also start some exercise back in as well and see if it kicks starts me to get down to my 5% loss as well

And if not and it only comes off at 0.5lb a week then at least its still coming down and I've learnt over the years that my body will do what my body does and I'm totally hostage to it - my thyroid meds were reduced about 3 weeks ago and I'm thinking that might not be helping so I'll take anything at this point :)

Well done! 0.5 off is better than 0.5 ON though isnt it.

I got to class with my sister and she is losing it really showly in the 3 weeks shes only lost 3.5lbs and ive lost 10.5 and she was really down about it after the WI. I think our leader could tell and told her she is doing great and alot of the girls at the meeting also give her some inspiration. Everyone loses it at different rates though don't they. So maybe next week you might lose more. Just gotta keep going! Well done!

It may be slow but its still coming off hun. :)

I know it can be frustrating though. Just keep at it & the weight will come off. xx

I'm back to being a lot more motivated again today and have managed my first day where I am bang on my daily points allowance without eating rubbish to bring it up so hopefully I'm starting to find some balance.

I think that's the key for me - if I can get myself on track with making my meals match my days points without having to add in stuff then fingers crossed my body will react better to it.

But at the same time as long as it keeps coming down then I'll keep sticking to it - if its only 1/2 a lb its annoying but its still coming off. Same with your sister jessiemurf - even if she loses it slowly for whatever reason at least it IS coming off and hopefully that way she'll keep it off for longer. I just have to keep reminding myself of that - I always think it with other people but applying it to myself doesn't seem so easy lol

I know hun, on my second week i only lost 0.5lb's was a little disappointed at first but then i realised hey 0.5lbs is the same weight as a stick of butter and look at it that way its still weight you are not carrying around on your body anymore! It can be a little frustrating at first but when you think about it, its not bad at all :) just stay motivated and carry on doing a great job. If you loose 0.5lb a week thats 2 stone in a year :O so really its a brill loss anything between 0.5 and 2 is a healthy, sustainable weight loss. You're doing great!

Back