Yes, its me, im back again!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Hi all! many of you will remember me, some of you will have no idea who i am, but its nice to see you all again!
Yes, im am giving CD one final go. From my lowest weight of my last attempt (ending April 2009) i have only put on 1 stone but i never did get to my goal. so here it goes. just over two stone left to lose to get to my target of 11st 4lbs (25 BMI).
im starting on Saturday cos its my birthday tomorrow and we are off out for a meal. i also need to hibernate over the weekend whilst i get into ketosis. im like a bear with a sore head the first few days!!
Anyway, its nice to be back. i cant post too often as i only have internet access at work and on my silly iphone.
bye xxxx :D:D

hello?

Welcome back Keelie:grouphugg:

Well done on only gaining one stone that is pretty good and you should be so proud of yourself.

Best of luck starting CD again and getting to goal.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow and I hope you have a lovely day.

Mini!!! hello!! its good to hear from you again. how is everything going? the site looks fantastic now and you have so many members. well done!!

Thanks Keelie:)

Where does the time go:confused:

Sad to say but I am back almost at square one myself:cry:

But back again as of today giving it my all.

Great to see you back. Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow. And well done on only putting a little on.

Good luck with Cambridge. I know you can do it.

Irene xx

hi there and welcome back enjoy your birthday tomorrow looking forward to reading your posts

Hi Keelie

I remember you, mainly because of the catchy name! I'm back myself weighing more than ever :sigh:

Good luck with your restart :D

hi there, i recognise the name :)

welcome back and hope you have a great birthday

Best of luck :) you can do it! Happy birthday for tomorrow xx

hi everyone. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
well the time has come.....ive had a light breakfast and some fruit for lunch and from this moment on its just CD packs and water for me!
i always try and start the first day half way through so that i dont spend the whole day feeling lousy. by the time the hunger hits ill be fast asleep tonight and by tomorrow i will be set for a full day of ss (hopefully with not so severe 'first few days' side affects)
wish me luck!!!

All the best! Good plan with having some food on the first day... ease yourself in gently!!
Hope you had a good birthday.
I like your bikes - i'm not strictly a biker chick (as i don't ride!), but my OH has a Ducati and BMW tourer (the bmw is for me, because i can't go on his Ducati - way too sporty!).
One of the main reasons for me to wanting to lose weight is so that I could go out on the bike with him... and i've managed to do that! What a feeling!!
All the very best sweetie!!
Lynne
x

thanks Lynn xx My hubby has just changed his bike and he now has a Ducati 748. lovely bike but im glad i have my own, cos as you say, there is no way i can get on the back of that!! lol
Well done on your weight loss by the way!
xx

I've had my first pack. apple and cinnamon porridge. ewwww yuk! it was nasty! thought I'd give it a try but looks like I'm going to stick with chocolate tetras and packs again. not feeling at all hungry. think i must have glugged about 3 litres of water today though! fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow xx

Back