1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Yesterdays HexA?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Sia, 4 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Sia

Sia Well-Known Member

I measure out my milk allowance in the morning for my tea throughout the day & keep it in one of those little lock & lock boxes, i didn't use much of it yesterday- is there any harm in carry on using it today but only counting it as yesterdays HexA and use todays allowance on something else? i.e. parmesan on the bolognese i am planning for dinner?

I actually didn't use my HexB yesterday either, but i'll leave that and just make sure i eat todays allowance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Hi, You have to use all your Healthy Extra on the day you measure it out for. I usual have the same problem and I have milk left over, but I just sit down on the evening with a freddo chocolate bar (5 syn) and a glass of milk!

4. Sia

Sia Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply.

OK, so no rolling over then! As it goes i didn't have any parmesan yesterday anyway :)