Yet another Day One - my introduction

BeeBeeSee

Gold Member
Hey good morning everyone,

just want to quickly say hello, I'm embarking on yet another road to slimdom, if only I got frequent flyer miles! But giving up has never helped anyone so here I am ;).
I'm going to count calories, that has been the most flexible workable thing for me in the past, and need some support here to help me along. And of course would like to offer a cyber shoulder to lean on for anyone else who wishes it :)
I started the new year with so much vigor and managed two months of uninterrupted CC and exercising and one weekend was so messed up and stressful and I threw everything out of the window.
So here's the newly determined me.
I've got the incentive of a two-week seminar in four months time to slim down for. And a visit home to family and friends I haven't seen in a long time. And who haven't seen me...and there's so much more to see now. So I'm aiming to lose two stone in the next four months. More would be awesome but I need to keep it achievable and realistic or I just give up before even starting.
Any motivating comments would be more than appreciated, looking forward to mutual support here.
Bee :)xx

Welcome to the fororum BeeBeeSeeThe best of luck to you ;)

Hi Bee,

Here's to another day 1... AND THE LAST?

I'm also doing calories, I had a huge success on it about 4 years ago where I lost 4 stone... over the years its crept on and I'm at the biggest I've ever been!

So here's to a little bit of motivation for us both, let's be the change this time!

Good luck, let me know how you get on :)

Sophie
x

Hi Sophie, yes I really really want to make it work this time, good to know you're doing calories as well, I'm sure it would be really helpful to keep track of each other. Will see what challenges to join or to start, I need a bit of an incentive. Good luck to you too Sophie xx

Back