YET ANOTHER NEWBY!!

willkat

Hi all!!Ive just start slimming world after losing 4 stone on WW. Finding it hard as I've counted points for so long (12mnths). I'm trying slimming world to get healthy and loss another 2-3 stone as I was always wasting my points on choc and crisps. Any advise for a newby from you slimming world pros???

hey welcome. read your book and think about how fantastic you will look when you reach your ideal weight.

good luck

hi that was my prob on ww i used loads of my points on snacks ww cakes etc....not good!! so sw is fantastic for cooking great meals that theres no limit too also certain yogurts are free which is a bonus and fruit you can eat unlimited without counting and with the summer upon is fantastic.. check out all the threads for ideas and inspiration it will defo help you along your sw journey ......good luck ..i rejoined the diet on mon after being on ww and am just realising how fantastic this eating plan is xx :)

You are so right I used to buy the cakes at 1.5 a slice and eat the whole box...well any way onwards and upwards...I joined SW Tuesday still really finding my feet but I'm feeling so full which I never did on WW....(Just missing choc at the mo!!)

:welcome:

Thank you!!!! I'm sure I'll need all of your help...this is great it's like a massive support group! I want to lose 1 1/2 stone by 24th July thats my sons second birthday. So fingers crossed

Hi there Willkat, you can do it! Experiment with new recipes, stay to class each week and ask others for their favourite recipes. You can have chocolate, just in moderation. Enjoy the plan, you never have to be hungry again! x

my daughters birthday is july 24th as well.... we are going over to holland to celebrate for a mini break so i would love to lose a stone and a half by then too xx

Hi WillKat, welcome to our little corner of Minimins, you should get yourself a ticker for 1.5 stones, and watch your weight disappear as the days to July do!

Thanks every one your all soooooo nice!!! Where do you get the weight trackers?
Click on someone else's Ticker (not mine cus they don't seem to be working!) and when the window comes up select create your own ticker

Back