Yey! I actually managed a full day of WW!!!!

Muffindoll

I have been starting WW every day for the last few weeks and today I have finally managed a full day. :)
I know that sounds a bit silly but at the moment its a big thing for me just to last the day.
I did have a shakey moment whilst my tea was cooking and I opened the cupboard and saw the chocolate chip cookies and thought to myself (yet again)
"why not have some cookies and start WW tomorrow?"
But then realised that I CAN have them and just count them in.
The thing is, I do this a lot, I see something I want and see it as a reason to give up and then have a major binge when I probobly can still have it and count it anyway.
Going to try to come on here more to keep it going!

Fantastic for you hon. First step is the hardest part. I see it as a life change least that's what I'm telling myself on day 2 lol

Well done! I can totally relate to u. Thats why now I dnt buy super yummy treats no more cos I just know il eat them! X

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Well done - i'm the same as you... it's a hard mindframe to get into to tell yourself that you CAN have treats and still lose weight as long as you count them, i still see them as off limits and really make myself feel guilty if i have them!

Thanks very much!
I'm still doing well today. I also agree that I have to watch what kinds of treats I buy. I really struggle if I buy WW carrot cakes and always end up eating them one after another.
Thanks again and good luck to you all x

Me too! i love the ww carrot cakes! it was a HUGE mistake to buy 3 packs the other day coz they were on sale! Ooops!! lol x

Wooo well done and keep the good work up :)

Back