• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yippee!!

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
i'm just back from my nephew's birthday party,,they had lots of coctail sausages and gorgeous sandwiches,,sweets chocolate,,oh the list goes on and on,,as soon as i walked in my sis said 'jesus christ' she got a shock when she saw me,,i'm only on day 6 of lipotrim and it was her first time seeing me,,i was so thrilled,,anyhow with all that food and yummy stuff i had nothing,,not one bite or lick even lol of anything,,im home now drinking my shaked and so proud,,just thoght i'd tell ya:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Can you think what she'll say in a few weeks!
Great news hun keep it up ;)

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Well done you!!! Imagine the reaction you will get in few weeks!!!

kellybelly you have triumphed and its a big one well done i for one have a big family and there is always lots going on witjh lots of food around so i know how hard it can be but u did it and what a feel good factor someone recognising you have lost some i take it weigh in tomorrow good luck with it and keep it up well done for today each day is an important achievement

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
LOL Snap...ladylipo!

Well Done Hun, I Had A Party Last Week And Ate But Not Cheated But Told Myself I Would Eat And Get Back On The Diet But Monday Ate Again!! Have Been Good Since Then But Could Not Have Done What You Have!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Well done!!!

Very happy for you!!!

I agree... what she will say in another few weeks:rolleyes::eek:

Well done Kelly - you have done us all proud :) when is your weigh in? i am sure you will be pleased with yourself when you get on those scales. julia xx

ladylipo

Silver Member
Are you weighing in tomorro hun?

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
i think my weigh in on tesday,,i'm not sure ,,i started on a tue so should my weigh in be tomorrow or tue again,,

good for you Kelly, well done, its a great feeling isnt it x

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
yep it's brilliant,,i think i'm going to go tomorrow for my weigh in,,wasn't sure wheter it mon or tue but i started on a tue and tommorw is day 7 so i will go then,,

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done chick n good luck for tomorrow.....not that you need it xx

S: 14st12lb C: 14st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st4lb(1.92%)
im a sucker for birthday cake and know i would not have been able to resist. well done!!! hope some of your strength manages to rub off on me.
Good night
x

Well done you Kelly xxx