Yippeeee! After a bad week i still lost

Cuddily mum

Just to let you know after my bad cheat on monday i got weighed yesterday :):)and i lost 11lb.. I was so shocked and pleased that i had lost. x x

WHEY HEY!! Thats fantastic, theres no stopping you now!

well done

:)Thank you missyd and sailor jack i am well chuffed x It will keep me going another week x:)

Thank you this is my second attempt on LT and i agree with everyone that the second time round is harder, took me a while to get motivated but there now x

Just done my ticker...Heading in the right direction x

Well done Cuddily, it does get easier now and that first WI just helps keep you motivated!

Great first loss.

x

WELL DONE! Word of warning though....it worked out for you this time, but let your little blip last Monday be your one and only blip. Next time the scales might not be so good to you hun.

Well done on your loss. I bet you were chuffed to bits when they told you.

Thanks Niki, Did you find it hard the second time round, it def feels like i am less motivated x

The first time on this diet definitely is the easiest for some reason. Re-starting is tough! I'm not sure why that is, but most people struggle the second time around. Hopefully the 11lb loss on your ticker will be all the motivation you need...next week hopefully you'll have lost over a stone...which is amazing in two weeks.xx

Just noticed we have the exact same ticker...you watch that butterfly move his way across those hearts...that is a fab feeling hun.

Thank you Shazpaz it won't be happening again.. Full steam ahead for me x

well done i bet you are well pleased. xx

From what others have said, I think it is harder 2nd time coz your body knows what is going to happen so puts up more of a fight! Don't know how true that is but makes sense to me.

x

well its taken me a long time to come back on lt and o get in the frame of mind for it ,but when i got on those scales i was sure i was gona do it this time .. i could feel myself carrying around my tummy ,i hate it ,, even now its not so bad and only on day 6 :) .. really well done on ur loss

ahhh, well done.

Back