yippeeeee!!!!

im now on day 12, just had to count the days as i had no clue how long ive been doing it - which is a really good sign as it seems im just getting on with it now without thinking aout it, rather than counting the days like i was in week 1. just had a cheeky weigh in, and ive lost another 5lb so far this week, weigh in day isnt till tuesday!!!!

im able to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans and my lovely fat face pj's actually do up now and in truth are getting a bit baggy!!! i just cant believe how quickly this is happening!

everyone has commented that you can really see how much weight ive lost, apparently you can really see it off my hips, bum, belly, face and decoletage - im only on day 12 this is amazing!!!!

the best thing is, now rather than having to say 'oh god ive got 4 stone to lose' (and not ever really believeing id manage it), i can now say ive only got 2.5stone to lose!!!!

I LOVE THIS DIET!!!! i've even got my sister and my bff on it! so there's now a group of 5 of us on it together!

Jo Mummy Holloway said:
im now on day 12, just had to count the days as i had no clue how long ive been doing it - which is a really good sign as it seems im just getting on with it now without thinking aout it, rather than counting the days like i was in week 1. just had a cheeky weigh in, and ive lost another 5lb so far this week, weigh in day isnt till tuesday!!!!

im able to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans and my lovely fat face pj's actually do up now and in truth are getting a bit baggy!!! i just cant believe how quickly this is happening!

everyone has commented that you can really see how much weight ive lost, apparently you can really see it off my hips, bum, belly, face and decoletage - im only on day 12 this is amazing!!!!

the best thing is, now rather than having to say 'oh god ive got 4 stone to lose' (and not ever really believeing id manage it), i can now say ive only got 2.5stone to lose!!!!

I LOVE THIS DIET!!!! i've even got my sister and my bff on it! so there's now a group of 5 of us on it together!

Well done hunni
Hope i get on as good as u im really finding it hard.

Carry on your good work and the weight will fall off

Xx

Well done!
I remember it being so nice the first time I lost track of the days -you know the worst if it is over then. Haha. Now I've even started losing track of what week I'm on.

You've lost loads already! It's amazing.
And it must be really good to have a group doing it with you. A couple of my housemates did the diet just before me and while I was on for a couple of weeks and it was nice to have someone even to talk to about it, it's better when they know what it's like! Haha.

Congratulations anyway, good luck with the rest of the diet. :D

Well done JO , bet you look fab :)

wow! You're doing so well.......getting excited about what might be possible for me now......the impossible becoming possible!! Only on first day, so food on mind for most of the time....but sure that will pass too.:)

Back