Yippeeeeee I'm overweight!!

maccalenny

First proper WI this morning, as I started juddding in earnest last Friday. I was 14stone before my first dd, then last Saturday 13st12 after 1 dd. I had been sneaky-peeking at the scales through the week, which were not budging much. To be fair I was not expecting a big drop as I had been juddding half-heartedly for a couple of weeks. I would have been quite happy with 1lb, so was very very very happy to see 13st 8.8! :D My scales rounded my bmi up to 30, which was fine, but I see my ticker has me at 29.9, which I am even more delighted over :D :D :D

I would quite like to do an 'I'm overweight' dance loudly round the house at this point, but, fearing the rest of the family might not be so thrilled at 6.30am, so I'm doing a quieter version on here instead! :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance:

Now I'm planning a lovely up day to celebrate..... Bought some little bars of marzipan covered with dark chocolate from aldi yesterday.....mmmmmm my favourite!

First proper WI this morning, as I started juddding in earnest last Friday. I was 14stone before my first dd, then last Saturday 13st12 after 1 dd. I had been sneaky-peeking at the scales through the week, which were not budging much. To be fair I was not expecting a big drop as I had been juddding half-heartedly for a couple of weeks. I would have been quite happy with 1lb, so was very very very happy to see 13st 8.8! :D My scales rounded my bmi up to 30, which was fine, but I see my ticker has me at 29.9, which I am even more delighted over :D :D :D

I would quite like to do an 'I'm overweight' dance loudly round the house at this point, but, fearing the rest of the family might not be so thrilled at 6.30am, so I'm doing a quieter version on here instead! :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance:

Now I'm planning a lovely up day to celebrate..... Bought some little bars of marzipan covered with dark chocolate from aldi yesterday.....mmmmmm my favourite!
yeh congrats babe xx ur doing brill xx jen

Wow thats a brilliant result, well done..yay to JUDDD its simply the only lifestyle for me!!!!

Thank you! Juddd is fab isn't it. (Particularly on an up day, contemplating salmon fish cakes, mash and veg, with trifle for pudding and a fair bit of wine) I love it!

Well done :)

Well done! It's such a great feeling when the BMI numbers drop, I also like the percentage loss bit. X

Already said well done in your diary but again EXCELLENT well done!

P.s What scales do you have? I'm getting some new ones. Mine are an old manual pair and go up in 2lb increments so hard to tell if I've lost half a pound or something.

Thanks everyone!
i have some digital scales that also measure fat percentage, bmi, and give some other numbers I can't remember! They were from Argos, not too expensive I think.

Well done that is fab :D

I need to lose another 22 lb before I'm in the overweight range... so hopefully by next year I'll be there! for now I'm in the obese range :(

Back