Yippie!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
First weigh in, since Saturday I've lost 8pounds, I know it's not as much as alot of you but I'm THRILLED!!

How's everyone doing? I haven't been on much because of work:(

Hope you're all still doing great!

xxx

well done Daisy!!!!!!

How do you feel??

It's so weird but I feel great!!! The last couple of days hunger seems to be gone completely!!!
It's all just in my head not my tummy!
Going to start a bit of exercising next week. I seem to have loads of energy!

How are you?

xx

feeling alot better.. i have had a terrible week.. had that horrid bug thats being going around, giving me awful belly ache and diarrohea, my wisdom tooth is diggin into my cheek causing an infection so I'm on antibiotics, I'm taking painkillers every 4 hours on the dot to help with the pain of the tooth problem... on top of all this it was week one on lipotrim!!! I made it though, feelin a lot better today, still have tooth ache but the sickness bug has gone, but got another few days on the antibiotics

what a week, but i made it through..

I cried the night before last, just blarting these words "i just need a cup of tea, thats all i want, i just want a cup of tea boohooo hoooo" Geeeezz I felt sorry for myself!!

x

Congrats Daisy! Well Done.:party0019:

Geez Curlylow, u've really been through the wars this week. Fair play to you for not packing it in!:patback: I had da flu on my Day 1 and packed the whole lot in so I could cuddle my lemsip.:giveup: Recovered and back on it since Mon.

Well, you know wat they say... What doesn't kill us - will get a damn good kicking.
And with that determination u'll be at goal weight in no time.:worthy:

Well done -8lbs is nothing to EVER be embarrassed about -thats brilliant!

Aw thanks everyone,
aw curly you've been through the mill:( well done you!!

xx

Well done Daisy, that is brilliant. :) Glad you hadn't gone AWOL - I did notice you were mising.

Curly - if you can still do lipotrim through that awful first week, you can do anything. Well done you and hope you are feeling much better very soon. :)

Back