Yo Sushi! syn values

EmmyLou30

Silver Member
It's my favourite place to eat out, and now they've put one in the local shopping mall it's too easy to access and I don't want to blow the diet!

Does anyone know what the syn values are for the chicken katsu curry, soy beans in the pods, vegetable yakisoba, tofu salad, inari pockets and mochi? A lot I know but they are the main things I pick from in there so I can make an informed choice next time.

I have emailed them to update the nutrition section on their website as it doesn't have carbs so we can't use the calculator; they haven't replied yet.....
If you go onto their website, it does say what is in each dish. I love sashimi and raw plain fish sushi so that's what I stick to. Some of the makis and rolls have mayo and avocado so take care. Saying that, I eat at Yo Sushi at least twice a week and treat what I pick as free due to it being rice and fish.

I think there is a sushi thread from a while ago on here if you search back far enough.

Thanks guys. I think the things I go for are the calorie loaded things - of course! 549 for katsu curry :eek: I think I'll have to just keep it as a special treat as I don't eat fish or nori so that only leaves the naughty stuff in there.

I emailed them and asked when they were going to add the deserts to their nutritional info and update it to match the new menu additions like the inari pockets....I was told they are having talks with the food standards agency about what info they need to display and it means a delay of the best part of a year so don't expect it any time soon (er...what you already display might be a start!? I thought).

Back