Yo Sushi!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by icemoose, 18 December 2006 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

I went to Yo Sushi for the first time today (the one with the food going round on a conveyor belt!)

It was superb!! Apart from the fact I managed to drop a thing of soy sauce all over my coat but the food was fantastic and very low in fat and so filling I haven't had any tea and just had a cranberry bar as I am still stuffed.

Long live Sushi!!

M.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Ive never had it, wish I dare try iy lol!!!

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

I have never been! If you do go then you sit down and pick the dishes off the belt, there are 6 different colour dishes and are charged differently i.e. the thing on a orange plate is £1.50 etc. Then once you have finished they count up your plates and you get charged accordingly!! (by the way there is like virtually nothing on a plate before you think I ate like 5 plated of food!!)

It was lovely though! I even had some eel thing that looked grim but tasted lovely!

M.

5. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

I agree! Lush, good for you, healthy and filling. Can't beat it!

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Oh Mike - love Yo Sushi .......... mmmmmmmmmmm drooling here now! It's so healthy and tasty as well.

7. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

I'd love to go, I love sushi but Mizzy is very unadventurous with food and wouldn't go. So I need a Sushi buddy! Saying that my middle son loves it too. The sushi at Tesco is lovely too and as you say very filling even though it doesn't look a lot to eat. They keep it by the sandwiches normally by the entrance. I recommend trying it for any sushi virgins.

Icemoose what's the latest on the game show?

Dizzy x

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

And M&S do a nice one too!

9. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Yep, M & S is very nice. They also do a veggie version as well.

10. Pierce

Pierce Administrator Staff Member

Ive never had sushi, I would love to try it though!

Pierce

11. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

RAW FISH DOES NOTHING FOR ME.........though I have never tried it as its raw ....eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

12. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

never tried raw fish, it doesnt appeal, hey mike have you ever applid for deal or no deal, i got a application form today

13. Dimage

Dimage Full Member

you'd be fine with the sushi in our supermarkets though as the fish isn't actually raw. Its smoked fish, cooked chicken and veg in them . Sure the time it takes for them to get food on our shelves it would be gone off completely if it were raw.

Try it .....the m&s 1 is really gorgeous....mmmmmmmmmm:D

14. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

mmmmstill not sure the only fish i eat has batter on it......or should i say did eat. !

15. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

My OH works with lots of Japanise guys - forget the sushi, when his work collesagues come over from Japan they can't get enough.....

Cornish Pasties!

16. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

How's the pregnancy coming along Nicky????