Yo Yo!

Poco Rojo

Just thought I'd say hey to everyone as I'm fairly new to the boards. :wave_cry:

Unfortunately I'm not new to this dieting malarky.
I'm kicking my butt in to gear and will be re starting Weight Watchers for the umpteenth time. :eek: Hope to get to know everyone as I travel along my lumpy bumpy road to slimdom.

Yo! ;-)

Hello and welcome, well done on making up your mind and deciding you want to make a positive change, this site will help with support and advice, and you can do it!

All the best,

Thanks so very much xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx

Thanks-I'm gonna need the luck if past experiences are anything to go by!

welcome to the forum =)

Cheers hun-love the hair by the way-fab colour!

Y'ello!!

Hmmm do you know i took part in WW bout 5 years ago i lost loads then i put it on. I went back severel times. It got boring points started to bore me. Then i tried healthy eating. Also failed. Then i found slimming world. I'd heard people talk about it but in all honesty i just thought it was a cheaper version of weight watchers....How wrong was i?!? i love slimming world! i have been doing it for a week! i feel GREAT. Diet is a big thing for me, food plays a massive part in my life, to the point that if i am overweight and dont have it under control i get seriously depressed! Slimming world has lifted that!! Ih have done more cooking in this past week than i ever have in my life!! it's AMAZING (i m ade scotch eggs! haha) I have my first weigh in tonight! It has to be a loss as i feel brill!!!!! you should give it a go!!!! I eat like a pig! haha! xx

Y'ello!!

Then i found slimming world. I'd heard people talk about it but in all honesty i just thought it was a cheaper version of weight watchers....How wrong was i?!? i love slimming world! i have been doing it for a week! i feel GREAT. you should give it a go!!!! I eat like a pig! haha! xx

I had thought about Slimming World but I can't afford classes right now so I kind of need to stick with what I know. I follow WW Core plan, so it's similar (ish) to Slimming World as my world kind of revolves around food! So I'll probably end up popping onto the SW section as well at some point.

Good luck at weigh in tonight :cross:

Back