Yoga

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Does anyone do yoga, do u do it on an UD or a DD my yoga teacher recommends not eating for at least 2 hours before the class, I thought I might try it on a DD and see how it goes?

shrinkingannie said:
Does anyone do yoga, do u do it on an UD or a DD my yoga teacher recommends not eating for at least 2 hours before the class, I thought I might try it on a DD and see how it goes?

I do yoga (hence the name lol!) at least 3 times a week and have done for years. I totally agree about not eating before a class as some of the positions are not great on a full stomach. However, I also wouldn't recommend doing it on a completely empty stomach as if you spend to long with your head down you may go very dizzy, particularly if you aren't used to it!

Also, just remember that most yoga is very strenuous and energetic, you will be out of breath, sweat and find muscles you didn't know existed! It's not an "easy" exercise option at all if done properly :)

Hope that helps? X

Thanks for that:) I went last night that was my first time going in about 2 years, I'd forgotten how tough it is. I think I'll try and go twice a week, it really is a fab workout.

Back