Yoghurt Alternatives to Muller Lights Please

Wish

Silver Member
Hi all

Can anyone help with the yog situation, I am not that keen on ML as they are too sweet for me and the pot too large and its getting expensive too.

What other yoghurts are counted as Free?

Thanks

There is a long list on another thread - if you do a search using the search thingy at the top you should find it :)

I love the ww dessert ones though - they are really yummy, even better when on offer!!

majority of fat free ones are free

shape zero are free
Weight watchers are free (except dessert ones)

carla

Thank you guys xx

I really really like the Yeo Valley fat free vanilla one. It's not free, it's 1 syn for 100g but it is so nice and doesn't taste "artificial".
I also like the activia FF yogs but only buy them when on bogof!

I love shape fuller for longer ones- very thick and creamy (and free)
They are on offer at Tesco at the mo- 4 for £1

xxx

I was seduced by a new Pearl Du Lait at the weekend.... I ate it and loved it....then discovered it was 9 syns!!!!! :( sob sob sob

Even more bloody annoying now i know their evil!
( very very tasty though)

I like Activia Fat Free yogurts - they are always on some kind of offer somewhere.I only buy Mullerlights if I am using them in a SW recipe or making yogurty jelly.I also buy Total 2% (half a syn for a pot, but I like it much better than the 0%) and add my own flavourings, sweetener, fruit, etc.

Mullers are too expensive! I usually eat about 3 yoghurts a day so can't afford to eat them lol I get the shape fuller for longer yoghurts, they were on offer at Morrisons last night 68p for 4, if I remember correctly - same with the WW ones altho I only know that the dessert ones are free, not sure about the others. Onken Strawberry fat free is free too and really tasty :) I usually chop fruit up and mix it through the tub, it's so yum :)

68p for 4!
Im off to Morrisons then x

Maybe I misunderstood I am sorry, I brought some last week and when i looked in my new food directory they were 1 or 2 syns except the strawberry cheescake?

Carla xx

Back