yogurts

metrognome

is getting better at it
could someone recommend a nice free yogurt that i can have that dont have a nasty after taste please?
i have just discovered that the mullerlight are playing up my ibs, i dont like the weightwatchers ones as i dont like the after taste and feel
thank you
if this is in the wrong place sorry

Another shape Zero fan here - love them :) I also love total 0% greek yogurt - it does taste of yoghurt if that makes sense but I like that about it, I love it with berries and a drizzle of honey (synned of course)

how about fat free natural yoghurt and then just add some fresh fruit to it.

To be honest I tend to avoid foods with sweeteners where possible and really limit them in my diet.

I agree, the zero ones are nice and thick and creamy. I love the cherry ones. I also love fat free greek yogurt with sweetener poured over fruit.

Vanilla Activia Fat Free yoghurts are yummy! They're my new faves.

Is it only the peach ones that are synned?

If you don't mind fruit pieces, the Irish diet yoghurts are very tasty.

I also swear by the Onken fat free yoghurts. Much nicer than Muller.

Michelle

my personal favourites are the activia and onken ones although I am thinking of giving Easiyo a whirl
I have an Easiyo (not that I have used it for an age!!!), love the original but don't like the slimmer find it too tart :eek:

Yup easiyo for me! I love the skimmers and add loads of sweetener to it, I also like the berries as well! But yes the shape zero are lush I have a pack at work for emergencies!

Back