yoohooo Su & SandraB

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Hey ladies you have both been very quiet today...and therefore I have had less entertainment tut tut.

Su how are you feeling now?

Hey ladies you have both been very quiet today...and therefore I have had less entertainment tut tut.

Su how are you feeling now?

Hi Kerry, I've been here on and off. I've spent a lot of the day pretending to be Flo Nightingale around at a friend's who has just had a knee surgery......thought that it would be a useful experience and as she only lives a few miles way that she might return the favour when i'm laid up in December......

Found an old picture of me....what do you think? Su thinks that I look like Little Mo from Eastenders! Not sure if that is good or bad? I've been trying to upload a more current one but for some reason have been unable to....

What have you been up to today? Xx

Oooooo yeah little Mo i can see that. Thats good she's nice haha.

Do you have a date for surgery yet?? my mums best friend has had a double hip replacement. she's also young, But what an amazing change in her, It's long recovery but as long as you do all the right things you will feel great in no time...and of course all your weight loss will really really help too.

I have had a nice day today, i went to visit my friend she got married 3 weeks ago so had a look at the official picture...God I look grotesque. But this evening i have not felt so good, i have been really dizzy, i was dishing up the dinner and nearly keeled over, i had to sit down for a bit (i didn't mind eastenders was on) But i had a big gap between shakes and a little less water than normal...caught up with both and feel fine now.

Weigh in day for me tomorrow at 9.30, i hope its a good one after all i have been a saint this week lol

Hi Girls! Sandra you look stunning in that pic, you remind of one of the ladies from dynasty but i cant remember her name! Good luck Kerry xx

Thanks for the compliments! Really appreciated as Paul never pays me any! Actually Daisy the photo is from the '80's so Dynasty is about right! No idea why I can't upload more recent pics, works ok on Facebook! I don't look much different just have very blonde hair now which is actually white cos the red has faded.....saves a fortune on hair dye but everyone thinks that it's coloured anyway....

Kerry, yup got a date, 2nd December which is 10 weeks away so, in theory, I could lose another 40lbs which I think would give me a pretty normal BMI and put me right where I want to be! Going to have to think about the re-feed closer to the date so that the hospital food doesn't bu88er it all up! Will request that no-one brings me choccies when I'm in hospital or recovering at home! How are you feeling today? :)

MORNING GIRLIES X X X X

I hope you are well and keeping on track

My poo is normal.. ner ner ner ner ner!! pmsl x x

Hope you are ok now Kerry ♥.. Make sure you let us know your weigh in results, but i am sure you will be fine hun xx

Sandra.. Daisy means you look like Blake Carrington from Dynasty!! pmsllllllllll x x Only joking.. You look lovely x x

If you were nearer i would come and visit you in hospital but if you pm me your/hospital address i will send you a card and a LT sachet!! lol x x

See!!! You ALL gone off line now!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hiya Su, I'm back! Was just making the bed, washing up the breakfast things and tidying up after the cats.....we wouldn't need a cleaning lady if it wasn't for the mess that they make!

Thanks for thinking of me in hospital! When I was in for my hysterectomy I had about a dozen of my girlfriends in the day after and it was like a party......my surgeon was a bit surprised when he came in though, 'specially as he was gorgeous and a couple of my mates starting flirting with him!

Blake Carrington?:( He was a bloke wasn't he?!!! :eek: Do you mean Crystal Carrington????? the woman who was in Celebrity Kitchen something????

How's stuff with you today?

Hiya hun x x x

How on earth do your cats need to be tidied up after?? lol

Have you decided what you are going to do diet-wise before, during and after your hospital stay?

I DID mean the man Blake Carrington, only because i didn't think you would know who he was!! lmaooooooooooooo... You know i am only joking!! x x
Having said that though, the hairstyle is very Crystal Carrington (Linda Evans).

I can't wait to see a recent one x x

Have you seen/heard anything from Kerry? I hope she got on ok, i am sure she did. I love hearing from others about their weight losses. It often gives me the kick up the bum that i need!! lol

Hiya hun x x x

How on earth do your cats need to be tidied up after?? lol

Have you decided what you are going to do diet-wise before, during and after your hospital stay?

I DID mean the man Blake Carrington, only because i didn't think you would know who he was!! lmaooooooooooooo... You know i am only joking!! x x
Having said that though, the hairstyle is very Crystal Carrington (Linda Evans).

I can't wait to see a recent one x x

Have you seen/heard anything from Kerry? I hope she got on ok, i am sure she did. I love hearing from others about their weight losses. It often gives me the kick up the bum that i need!! lol

Well, the cats....they make a mess with their food, traipse cat litter and mud (we live in the country) throughout the house (we have cream carpets everywhere upstairs) not to mention Dylan is very good at catching things and leaving bits of them EVERYWHERE! and they sleep on everything, sofas, beds, dining room chairs, the ironing board (weird that:confused:)and leave fur everywhere.......a bit like kids really except for the fur - I hope!

Haven't decided what to do about the diet but to add to the problem I've just booked us a weekend away in November to see Peter Kay, I got Paul the tickets for Xmas last year. Going to have to give the whole matter some serious thought as it's ok having odd meals out ie when we're in France but it isn't very fair to Paul to stay in a lovely hotel in London and take my shakes/bars....will have to ask him what he thinks.

Blake Carrington?????? bl88dy hell thanks a bunch...I used to love Dallas and Dynasty! As for the hair.....I have had my hair in various 'bob' shapes my entire life, probably why even my schoolfriends comment that I haven't changed a bit! Makes life a lot easier at the hairdresser too and I cut my fringe myself!

Haven't checked all the posts yet so not sure about Kerry....

Happy Friday?

I am here ladies,

It was a bad bad weigh in and very depressed about it now. after all the effort this week i only lost 1lb...how rubbish is that. i have been 100% since day 1, it just feels like a kick in the teeth.

but I hope I know why.... Water (not enough) and TOTM arrived this morning. The woman looked back at my record from last year and it does seem to be a pattern i followed last time 2/3 good WI and one not so good. But they did even out in the end.

Never mind. you both ok this morning?

I am here ladies,

It was a bad bad weigh in and very depressed about it now. after all the effort this week i only lost 1lb...how rubbish is that. i have been 100% since day 1, it just feels like a kick in the teeth.

but I hope I know why.... Water (not enough) and TOTM arrived this morning. The woman looked back at my record from last year and it does seem to be a pattern i followed last time 2/3 good WI and one not so good. But they did even out in the end.

Never mind. you both ok this morning?

Yup, I'm feeling great today.....just going to the gym (meant to go earlier but got doing 'stuff' as you do!) and a bit of food shopping for the weekend....no fancy Saturday night supper this week - again!

Please don't give up sweetheart, you'll hate yourself if you do x

I wrote to you over there >>>>>>>>>>>> somewhere, and then i find you have gone AWOL to over here!! lol

I don't like it when you are down Kerry... You are usually so bubbly...

Keep positive.... I am not gonna let you give in! (Don't quite know what i am gonna do about it, will let you know when i find out!! lol)

What are you doing about Xmas.. I see your ticker says 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days till refeed.. When does that take you to then?

Right, I really am off this time!

Catch up laterz, mwah mwah

Good luck hunni x x x

I'll be ok... :D

I am going to start re-feed December 10th thats 2 full weeks, before Christmas.

ahahaha Dallas and Dynasty I am too young to remember them :p

I am off out again later (look at me suddenly getting a social life) I am going to be in the audience at Paul O'Grady Live tonight, so you must watch it, and look out for me. I will be the one with the sign that says 'Hello my minimins friends and Mum' Rofl

I am not going to let this beat me, lets hope for a big one next week (and a good weigh in ahahahahaha i am too funny!)

Dirty Kerry!! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo x x x x

I was going to start refeed on 29/11 but might start 6 December.... I know time is racing past, but when i think of having them blasted shakes for that long, i want to cry!! lol
I will have 11 weigh ins (including 6 December) so i could possibly lose 44lbs by then, on top of the 13 i already have, so i may be 4 stone lighter by then.. Here's hoping..
Then i will come back after Xmas and have put on truckloads!! lol... I don't ontend to do that, but i am not having a miserable Xmas for anyone!!

I have every intention of coming back after New Year to shift the last lot.... Don't forget that if you normally pick up your shakes on Friday, check the opening times because Xmas Eve and New Years Eve are on Fridays this year x x

I will deffo watch Paul O'Grady (I might even tape it) but how will i know which one is you? Can't you wear a silly hat or false moustache and glasses??? lol

Have a lovely time x x x x x

I am in the same boat Su.. hopefully will be 4 stone lighter, but will still need to lose more so will be straight back on TFR in the new year for the last bit.

Yes i will be the one with the glasses that has the big nose attached, a fake moustache and a trilby hat...so look out for me.

I will be in a black and white dress white with a flower print on, and my hair down (guess you pick me out from that lol).

its gonna be awesome...off to drop the boys off with mum now so will update tomorrow x

Back