You can make crisps out of the soup?! Has anyone tried this?!

nicki dont eat he only reason you want to is there is so much talk about food here tonight have a pint of water

Great, now I want to try the chocolate fudge or chocolate custard but if I don't like it I don't want to waste it :(

I know what you mean. Each shake costs about £2!

Still, I think it's worth a shot. Even if you hate it - just gulp it down and don't do it again :)

I feel very naughty doing this. LT say do not microwave!

Well I'll probably get shot for saying this but if you only do it every once in a while I don't see the major harm - as has been said before I'm getting far more vits and mins now than I ever got before :D

My bstrd bf has just bought a pizza and I'm watching the f word, guess what? I don't want any!!!!

And what about the fact you have to eat the shakes within 15 mins of making them?!?!?

And what about the fact you have to eat the shakes within 15 mins of making them?!?!?
Once I made up my shake (I make them with 450mls water) and put it in a sport bottle and kept taking swigs whilst walking my dog (was a busy day) and I'm still alive! Prob ok once in a while ;)

That's why I said once in a while, not every day ;)

Right, I'm gonna try the chocolate custard... I'll let you know in a bit how it turns out... Wish me luck!! :D

Oh David, Well done for experimenting. I don't know if I like the sound of your "chicken chilli pancake" or not, but still going to have a try later. Need something to chew.

Nope - I'm supposed to have 2 male shakes a day (or 4 half male shakes). But my chemist messed up. So I'm now having four female shakes. Which puts me slightly over what I am supposed to be having every day - but only slighly and I'm still in ketosis.

Hmmm... I've ALWAYS had 4 female shakes... the calorfic values (from memory from looking on the bag) were 2:1... have to say hadn't looked at the RDA % ratios...

david did you like the soup as soup? i'm just wondering because if you HATE it like me - then maybe there's a chance i will like your new recipe!! lol gonna try it tonight when i get home

Hmmm... I've ALWAYS had 4 female shakes... the calorfic values (from memory from looking on the bag) were 2:1... have to say hadn't looked at the RDA % ratios...
my point exactly!!

When I was on the CD I used half a packet of the shake to make crisps and used the other half as normal. I then had something to dip my crisps into which was more filling.

Aislinn x

my point exactly!!

Aha... just checked on my bag & David's right... alebit only just ;)

Cal per female pack = 141.7
x 4 = 566.8

vs

Total cal per mens 2 packs = 559.4

= 7.4 extra calories per day I'm getting :D Aren't I a greedy guts :D :eek:

Has anyone made any of the recipes? I keep forgetting! Generally on blender auto pilot at shake time!

Unless I completely f***ed up the recipes they don't work. Tried chocolate fudge and chocolate custard and both times they just tasted like warmed up choc shake. Not impressed myself but some of you guys might get on with them better.

i tried the 'crisps' last night. my husband was laughing his head off!!!

they ended up as, well, i'm not sure i can even describe them!!! let's just say they went straight in the bin!!!!

Back