You know it's going to be a bad day when...

sarah45121

Writing not biting
It's not even 10am and you've eaten your lunch!!!

To be fair I haven't eaten breakfast but a mullerlight and fruit just won't cut it today!!! Stupid time of the month!!!! Have no idea what i'm going to do for lunch now!! Woops!:ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Don't worry. What are your options? Is there a tesco/sainsbury near by? If so go for some sushi at a couple of syns a pack (from memory) and buy some more fruit and yoghurt. Or get a mug shot or soup maybe....something that will fill you up.

Do you have a work canteen where you could get a jacket potato or omelette or anything like that?!

Just stay strong and like mentioned find sushi / salad / etc from shop or mug shots.

I am having similar issues I am at a different work site to normal and I am feeling a little lost and I have salad with me - but feeling the urge to get a nice sandwich cause I know here they have trolly's that go round - my normal site doesn't have the same temptations

I have a very dull small salad in my bag but am going to pop out at lunch to get a mug shot because I love those!

Think I have curbed my cravings now - had 2 ferrero rocher and they seemed to have done the trick!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Back