You know that 'stuffed' feeling....

kellmo

Gold Member
You get when you've eaten your Christmas dinner plus a tin of quality street and a tub of Pringles???
Well, I've just had my first, very small chicken breast in 22 days and I have that feeling, it's ridiculous (in a good way!)

Seriously, I'm tired and want to go to bed but if I lie down im going up get indigestion!!!

Hope you're all well x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

I get that stuffed feeling after my last shake at 7pm lol, so god knows how you're feeling haha!! x

Really? You're gonna be falling down grids Sinead!!!

I was so full it gave me nightmares (weird eh?!)

To think what I used to eat along with the chicken!

On the days that I Ss+ I always feel like that after a tiny meal....I kinda like it, makes me realise my body does actually tell me when I'm full up instead of me ignoring it for years lol

I can't imagine feeling full from actual food now, i think when i do next eat it'll just be a soup and ease myself in ahaha,
i feel so sick and full after my last shake at 7pm plus all my water, always go to bed feeling full hahaha!

Rachel :) said:
On the days that I Ss+ I always feel like that after a tiny meal....I kinda like it, makes me realise my body does actually tell me when I'm full up instead of me ignoring it for years lol

That's just what I thought Rachel! It's shocking how little I can survive on and how much I could gorge on.

xSinead said:
I can't imagine feeling full from actual food now, i think when i do next eat it'll just be a soup and ease myself in ahaha,
i feel so sick and full after my last shake at 7pm plus all my water, always go to bed feeling full hahaha!

Soup fills me up anyway, you'll need baby portions of adult food!

Yeah, can't wait for that :)
soo happy for my amazing losses so far!!

Hi, all, i got my shakes and soups today, I am starting tomorrow, your all doing so well, the only problem i think i will have is the water, I brought some water flavouring from the consultant and a months worth of goodies. I am going to get weighed every fortnight, do you weigh in-between this or not ?

c45carol said:
Hi, all, i got my shakes and soups today, I am starting tomorrow, your all doing so well, the only problem i think i will have is the water, I brought some water flavouring from the consultant and a months worth of goodies. I am going to get weighed every fortnight, do you weigh in-between this or not ?

I don't think it's humanly possible to walk past scales and NOT get on them when you're on Cambridge!
Please drink your water, you're going to need it to replace the water that's in
The food you usually have and then some to trick your body into feeling full and then some for the headaches and then something to stop you putting food in your mouth!
Good luck, get through the first 4 or 5 days and you'll be fine x

Back