You know you're on cambridge when.....

You know when you are on CD when people you've known for years don't recognise you because of the amazing transformation....

and you can't walk down the corridor in work without recieving compliments!!

I love CD!!!

..........when you sitting at you desk wishing you had your scarf, gloves and a wooly hat with you. I AM SOOOO COLD today,

..........when seeing old friends, work mates and family members becomes a treat.

When you see someone eating a plain cheese sandwich and think they're the luckiest person alive.... (I don't even like cheese sandwiches. lol)

When you crave really random food, used to be prawn salad now its cheese and pickle sandwiches( I do no like pickle lol)

When you enjoy drinking black coffee.

When making a poo seems to be a media worthy event, and you feel the need to let everyone know it finally happened. xx

...when you salivate over the meals in the yellow booklet! :eek:

...when you get thirsty if you haven't drunk 3/4/5L of water (however much you drink!)

I drank 4.5L last night and I was thirsty!

When trips to the supermarket for shampoo result in a 2 minute dash and you come out with "just shampoo"

I have to agree... I went to Tescos tonight and left only with what I had planned to buy! (Some yogurt and an Advent Calendar for my daughter). None of those... "Ummm, looks good, smells good... it's on sale." purchases. I think between cutting back on the impluse shopping, drinking and eating out... being on CD saves me money. lol

You know you're on Cambridge when your husband says you've got bad breath and you're pleased about it (ketosis - yay!) :D

u know your on cambridge when u can't stop looking in the mirror or at your most recent photos!

and when your other half is sick of you saying 'do i look thin in this?' or 'i've lost another inch' or 'i still can't believe those trousers fit me'

when you fit into denim miniskirts from 2 years ago!!!

When you start to notice all the blokes at work taking a sneaky glance :)

when i congratulate myself in the morning for drinking a litre of water and not needing a wee yet! lol! xx

Back