You must read this !!!

fillymum

synful soul
I saw this yesterday. Half of her breakfast would last me all day!
Hey, at least she gets lots of fluids. 4litres of pop?! Good grief!!!!!!!

She seems a very selfish, greedy (in the non food sense too) fool.

Why on earth has she not been referred to a shrink? She clearly has a mental problem.

Also, I'm surprised her kids havent been taken away from her as she is setting an appalling example.

I really feel sorry for her children. Not only is she setting a bad example as a parent but also the attitude those kids are going to have towards food...and her dr says she doesn't have any psychological problems??!!! How can she afford all that food??? I don't applaud her efforts, I'm saddened by them.

She seems a very selfish, greedy (in the non food sense too) fool.

Yup, greedy, gluttony personified.

She seems to think it legitimises her piggy, gluttony by giving it a "purpose" and a title.

Why on earth has she not been referred to a shrink? She clearly has a mental problem.

Also, I'm surprised her kids haven't been taken away from her as she is setting an appalling example.

Agreed !!! The eldest child is already overweight. What a miserable future they have. Life is hard enough as a normal, fit youngster but for a fat one it is the pits.

She does not deserve to have 2 nice kids .

I can't believe she thinks she looks sexy.

Those legs !!! It made me feel ill !!

I suppose it takes all sorts.
It has kept me on plan though:D

She must spend her entire day eating to get through that lot. I can't believe she doesn't want to do everything possible to be there for her children as they grow up - how selfish.

Oh my god, how can she claim to be "looking after her health"? She's setting herself up for a heart attack, stroke, serious diabetic problem, wrecked joints...

Do you guys think that she *really* feels good and happy? Deep down I mean? It's hard to imagine.

Poor woman. It's dreadful that she is roping her sons into her bizarre quest to be a ton heavy, though.

I read this yesterday and found one of the most shocking things was her casual "Ive arranged for my sister to look after my kids if anything happens to me". Oh well - thats makes it all alright then! I think she needs some serious help before she really does end up killing herself.

Absolutely sickening! Her poor children x

She says she does exercises each day so her muscles are strong enough to hold her, but she's clearly in a mobility scooter at the supermarket and in a wheelchair in another pic.

I won't join in the talk about how she looks though. It's too reminiscent of the larger consultant thread!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Skipping lightly over the delicate issue of slating the physical characteristics of a morbidly obese woman on a weight loss forum, which frankly is stepping onto ground I think is inappropriate, it seems as though she has been encouraged by the attention she has been getting because of her weight into pushing the boundaries in order to make a name/living for herself based on her weight. Which is clearly where she now sees her value in life as lying, not as a responsible mother or a healthy example to her kids, and that's a shame.

There is a market for this in adult "entertainment" although it could be argued that watching a woman knowingly choose to shorten and take risks with her life is far from entertaining, that market will always exist, just as the appetite for exceptionally skinny and waif like women will exist. I don't believe people willingly choose what sort of body shape turns them on any more than I believe that you can choose your sexuality, or that paedophiles choose to have sexual feelings toward children.

What is a choice is whether or not the person chooses to facilitate and perpetuate those feelings by engaging in activities whereby they encounter the object of their feelings, and that's very different to simply having and acknowledging them to yourself. No-one ever got hurt by an unvoiced or unacted upon thought.

But people do act upon those feelings and that is why markets like this will always exist, whatever the wider society may think of them. She is choosing to eat the way she does with wilful intent, which she has every right to do, but the victims in her pursuit of that intent will be the children she bore that never asked for a mother who ate herself to death to prove a point. And while I don't wish her dead, their lives will most likely in many aspects be improved when her body eventually does give up under the strain. :(

Last edited:
i think for someone to have the confidence to be comfortable in the skin they're in is great, i don't think i will be no matter what shape or size i am. no pleasing some people lol. but on the other side of the coin is a sad situation that she can't see that shes eating her way to an early grave and the children will be deprived of a mother, in which it will be well publicised by the media and those kids lives will be...well, i don't know but i imagine they will get some stick to put it mildly. who knows, maybe something will happen in her life that will make her think twice about what shes doing and make some changes.

Skipping lightly over the delicate issue of slating the physical characteristics of a morbidly obese woman on a weight loss forum, which frankly is stepping onto ground I think is inappropriate, it seems as though she has been encouraged by the attention she has been getting because of her weight into pushing the boundaries in order to make a name/living for herself based on her weight. Which is clearly where she now sees her value in life as lying, not as a responsible mother or a healthy example to her kids, and that's a shame.

There is a market for this in adult "entertainment" although it could be argued that watching a woman knowingly choose to shorten and take risks with her life is far from entertaining, that market will always exist, just as the appetite for exceptionally skinny and waif like women will exist. I don't believe people willingly choose what sort of body shape turns them on any more than I believe that you can choose your sexuality, or that paedophiles choose to have sexual feelings toward children.

What is a choice is whether or not the person chooses to facilitate and perpetuate those feelings by engaging in activities whereby they encounter the object of their feelings, and that's very different to simply having and acknowledging them to yourself. No-one ever got hurt by an unvoiced or unacted upon thought.

But people do act upon those feelings and that is why markets like this will always exist, whatever the wider society may think of them. She is choosing to eat the way she does with wilful intent, which she has every right to do, but the victims in her pursuit of that intent will be the children she bore that never asked for a mother who ate herself to death to prove a point. And while I don't wish her dead, their lives will most likely in many aspects be improved when her body eventually does give up under the strain. :(

Thanks Gill. You always see each side of the coin !!

hugs xxxxx

Back