Your decision

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Just a little something I've been thinking about recently...

did you think long and hard about starting Lipotrim or was it more of an impulsive decision?

Just so we're clear there is no shame in either answer, I'm just curious.

Mine was a bit of both but mostly thinking hard about it, plus I came on here and read a lot about it before phoning the chemist for information. After the initial research however it was more a 'omg I need to start right now' kinda thing and so I did and the rest, as they say, is history.

How about you?

i found out about lipotrim while away on a course with a colleague - I got back home on the friday night - and went to the chemist saturday morning...

i guess you could say that was impulsive!!!...hmmmm or desperate!!

:D

I had heard of "lighter life" and all those and was curious. Iv had very unstable type 2 diabetes...i was a chocoholic! It was out of control and my doc said i need to sort it before i end up in hospital!
He said i needed to lose the weight and then sang LTs praises! I ummmed and ahhhhed it and talked to my sister.
We both decided to do it together. We do a lot together, including the cheating but now got our "game heads" on and are going for it!

So i guess we decided in a short time but i dont regret it for one second, although i havent cried so much in ages!!

My sister in law was on it at the start of the year, she had little weight to loose and stayed on it 4 weeks, I started looking into it then, sort of just finding out about it.

I got more serious in June and then done some research as to where I could go to the chemist etc and telephone one chemist to ask a few questions and was that happy that I went on the Saturday to get my weeks supply and started on the Monday!

I am ususally the sort of person who gets an idea in their head and runs with it for a while and gets bored, but not with this, I think I was just meant to find out about LT!

Deciding to go on it was the best decision I have ever made, wish I had done it a few years ago!

A local lady in our village lost 7 stone in 6 months & was the talk of the village so thats where my journey started.
Been struggling with it along time now & only lost 2 stone over 6 months due to my naughty imp making me cheat :-( BUT hubby started it with me this time & whey hey we are flying through at the moment, finding some evenings hard as we usually eat quite well with a nice bottle & scrumptious desert at weekends but must say we are both looking more scrumptious these days so its worth not eating :)

I was on the SF forum and somehow ended up lookin in here I read through lots of posts and noticed all the amazing results in people's signatures, I noticed how active LT forum is so thought that would be good for motivation

I posted a few questions in here and the next day I called the Chemist who told me watch the video on Lipotrim.co.uk I watched it and thought TFR might be good for me because from my size I was clearly addicted to food especially mcdonalds

My motivation for losing weight is my daughter I don't want her to be as unhealthy as me which is why her pic is on my ticker

Lissy xx

I was wondering if that was your little'un in the ticker! How cute?! :)

I've been browsing this forum for a while and looking at stories in magazines etc and thinking that I needed to do something drastic like that, but wasn't convinced and didn't think I could do it without causing total chaos at home and it was too dear... Then on Friday morning I woke up completely fed up at myself. I ended up back here again, then the Lipotrim website, phoned my nearest pharmacy - and now I'm on day 2!

So it simmered in my head for a long time, but when I did it I just went for it and didn't give myself enough time to talk myself out of it!

i wanted to do lighter life after a flat mate of my boyfriend had great sucess at it but i didnt have enough money, then i remembered that my cousin had done somehing similar only it wasnt as expensive so set about finding out what it was , it took about 4 weeks from thinking right im doing it then finding out LL was too expensive then finding out LT was cheaper and just as ace !! to actually getting to the chemist but once id got the DVD watched it i saw it as no going back

Im so happy i did :D

A colleague at work started LL and is having amazing results however at £66 pw I coluldnt afford that so she said sh had heard of LT which was very similar. At the time I was feeling very low and impulsively went to the chemist i'm on wk 3 and feel tons better cant wait for wk3 wi LT rules

Total impulsion, had it mentioned somewhere else and googled, same day phoned chemist, next day started that will be 2 wks ago tomorrow - love it! :D

I saw the advert in out chemist and asked about it. Nearly fell over when I heard the price and decided it was way too expensive. I then tried to work out the figures and after our holidays I went for it. I had even started to dream about beening on this diet by that point.

I now struggle every week to find the £36 it takes to pay for it, and thats why I won't cheat. Cos I have a family to feed and I just have enough money for there foods.

I won't waste this chance. I could'nt live with myself

Good gracious got a bit serious then:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I was doing some research on Weightwatchers and Slimfast diets, then stumbled across the LT Website, it sounded far too good to be true!! I then came to this forum, and read it for 3 weeks (in secret!) to decide if it was viable!! After reading so many inspiring posts, I booked an appointment at the chemist, and the rest as they say is history!!

I've been a "Yo-Yo" dieter most of my adult life. Must have lost and gained 6 stone about 5 times in total. Never ever got to target properly and learned to eat properly.
Now I'm older, it's very difficult to lose it.
I'd got to the point where I hated myself, was in terrible pain with knee and back and was basically in my own way.:eek:
A girl in the Appeals office at work was having brilliant results on LT and then someone on the inter-hospital mini-bus started talking about her friend who was on it. It seemed to me that I was MEANT to hear all this, so on an impulse rang the chemist and here I (and San from work) are on week 9 and 3 stone lighter!! :D
So glad I found it and Minimins and all you guys, coz it really has kept me going.

I've been on every diet going and failed at them all! My doc suggested LT last year but I didn't really consider it seriously. Then a friend lost 5 stone on it earlier this year. When another friend started on it I did think about it but was going on holiday in April so didn't bother, though it was in the back of my mind.

Whilst on holiday I found out my BP was high (it has always been low) and that was the kick up the bum I needed. We got home on the Sunday and, with my friend's encouragement, Monday morning I was at the chemist and started that day! I haven't looked back since.

BP is back down to it's usual low reading and I am no longer obese for the first time in over 14 years!

x

Ummm, I can't actually remember how I found Lipotrim, I must have found this forum then just decided. We had been on a little holiday around Ireland, just eating and driving and eating. Came home feeling so fat and disgusting decided that was it, that I would go for it and am so glad I did.

After these 12 days I really agree with the idea that Lipotrim is not food, it is medicine, and while I am obese/overweight I am ill. I need to do this and it is working for me and many others...

My friend told me about it and had lost loads of weight, I had also heard of LL. Initially I thought 'this is just so unhealthy - why are people being suckered into this scam' lol then i found out it involved ketosis and changed my mind, as i had heard of ketosis before.

also, my maxilofacial consultant (I have TMJ a jaw dysfunction) said I had to do a liquid diet again (already had one op that had not worked and didn't want another) and said i may need another op.

last time i had a soft diet i had to blend everything, it was awful, unappetising, disgusting, etc... and i though, what the hell, i may aswell try this diet, and kill two birds with one stone.

I went to chemist, and said i wanted to start, but they wouldn't let me till i had watched dvd! so i borrowed dvd and went back an hour later, and said 'yeah ok watched it all good can i start now!' so i got packs and started the next day (had a last supper of prawns, red wine and chocolate!)

regretted it for about ten days as i felt so ill, but i found this site on the monday (day i went to chemist) so had a good moan all week and was told to stick with it that it would get better, so i did, and here i am.

happier, healthier and slimmer.

without this site i would not have lasted the week, and would have gone back to saying 'those diets must be bad for you, i felt so ill.....'

its a lack of understanding that causes those reactions, its our job to re-educate people.

great thread rainbow

xxx

Hi, this is the third time I have been on lipotrim. First heard about it from my reflexologist and after hearing more about it over a few weeks decided to give it a go. Lost about three stone then gradually came off it after eating an unplanned celebration meal.

That was last year, then earlier this year having put the weight back on (my own fault) I had a dabble for a few days then decided never to try it again as I felt it wasn't helping my yoyo dieting tendencies.

My third attempt was an impulse. Was at a girls night in when it came up and i found myself explaining how it worked to some relatives/friends.

A few days later i just decided that I felt and looked awful and hated myself so much I would consider weight loss surgery. At that point I felt lipotrim was a last chance before that, got dressed and went straight to the chemists. Haven't looked back since and don't intend to.

About three weeks in I found this forum and it has kept me going. Not just the support which is phenomenal, but all the information, research and knowledge has taught me that I can do this, and I don't know why, but I just know I am going to succeed.

Thanks to all you guys, sorry for the ramble x

Back