Your not fat, just a big podgy!

Right, so yesterday finished off not so great but seeing as I didnt eat much during the rest of the day I think im probably within my allowance. I only ate a small tin of plum tomatoes on one slice of wholegrain toast and a banana before I had a roast dinner (with yorkie) and a small piece of chocolate Brownie! But its so much less than I would have normally eaten so not too bad. Today went as follows:

Breakfast: Costa small skinny latte (88)
Snack: Small apple (80)
Lunch: 4 crispbreads with 2 cheese triangles and 3 slices of ham
Snack: Onion oak bakes (101) Banana (72)

Which leaves 722 for my dinner, not sure what I'm having yet. Im going to save some as work is taking us out for a chinese tomorrow night so I may go a little over tomorrow (hoping not too much).

On the plus side, ive just got home from an hour at the gym ... BOOM!

Yesterday was my first 'day off' since I started. Work took us out in the evening for an all you can eat chinese but, although I only ate half as much as I would normally and I had hardly anything all day before I went, it was definitely a lot of calories over my allowance! I woke up really regretting it as I felt bloated and rubish!

Todays food was ...

Breakfast: Medium skinny latte (115)

Lunch: Heinz chunky vegetable soup (180)
Onion and herb Ciabatta roll (298) ... how much?!

So I am left with 757 for my dinner this evening which will be duck, noodles and veg :)

Hows everyone getting on?

Thanks steff! I love it down the gym but i lack self confidence so I go early in the morning so no one else is there lol sad I know but im hoping once I loose some weight I will feel better about going during busy periods x

So I weighed in today (a day late) and im three pound down .. happy with that! Im aiming for a 100 percent week this week so see how much I can loose :)

So today im feeling meh ... I dont really know whats wrong, I feel really tired all the time. I started the day at work and forced myself to have some porridge. I decided to have the afternoon off as I just couldn't get motivated.

I went to the gym to try and snap out of my mood, I burnt 300 calories on the treadmill which made me feel a lot better. I had some chicken and rice for lunch and then went for a 40 minute walk with the dog.

Dinner was two crackers with a cheese triange and some smoked salmon with a ski moose for desert.

Total calories for the day come to just under a thousand. Lets hope for a better day tomorrow!

So yesterday wasnt a great day, I had a meeting which ran over lunchtime so I had some sandwiches and crisps for lunch instead of my planned soup :(. I then went to a friends for dinner which was veggie pasta so I cant imagine it was that bad. Im off to the gym again this morning, eventhough I still ache from thursday lol. Have a good weekend guys x

Opps, haven't updated for a few days but I have been good and on track. I really enjoy my food anyway but I love choosing better options to make my calories go further! Also I never thought I would say this but im obsessed with the gym, ive been every day since thursday lol :) Weigh in is wednesday morning but having a sneaky peak shows 2lb already and its spuring me on for more!

Double spin sounds painful lol. I cant eat rubish because as soon as I do my head tells me that I have ruined it and I throw in the towel. Im hoping to try and mix a few naughty bits in at some point :) x

Todays food:

Breakfast: Apple and blueberry porridge (214)
Snack: Brasil nuts (190) small skinny latte from costa (88)
Lunch: Butternut squash skinny soup (206)
Dinner: Fillet salmon and scallop salad with chilli and mango coleslaw(656)
Desert: Ski lemon mousse (80)

Went over my calories by 85 today but did 40 mins walking/jogging on the treadmill (4k) so I think thats allowed :)

So I weighed in this morning at 13st 9lb which makes another loss of 2lb. Slow and steady as they say :) total loss is 6lb!

So todays food ...

Breakfast: Peanut butter on toast (215)
Lunch: 4x crispbreads with philli and coleslaw (307)
Snack: Onion oat bakes (101) 2x cadbury chocolate eclairs (70)
Dinner: Homemade turkey burgers in a bun with bacon, cheese and chilli mango coleslaw(668)

I've had a bit of a hungry day today, hence the sweets but stayed in my calories :) no gym today but I'll have a long run tomorrow :)

Back