your opinions please

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
Hi
am a bit miffed at moment, i go on another forum and they have private member parts of the site and open parts, i have been actively using and brousing the forum for over 2 years.

As you may have read in my online diary have had a bad couple of months and tbh nowhere have i posted how my mood was really as i could not speak to my family let alone pour it all out online.

Because i have not 'posted' in their private section for 8 weeks they have removed my access to it as per the rules. I understand this and pointed out to them that i have had issues as i wrote above and now feel really peed off that they have removed me. I said i shall stick to the subjects of what was written on these forums (is a book one) and not go and type any other kinds of posts incase i 'break' the rules.
Childish i know but really annoyed.......

am i over reacting?!!

No, I don't think you are over reacting. That is ridiculous and I too would be peeved! It just shows that loyalty means nothing to people anymore.

Hope things are improving for you now :D

Kerry xx

yep thanks hon and am spending more time on here than on the other forum feel more 'at home' on this one as everyone is so nice

stick with us hun and you won't go far wrong when things go wrong the last thing you want to do is pour them online some things are best kept private you weren't over reacting. We're all here for you chick and hope things improve for you x x

Even if they have those kinds of rules, I think they should use a little discretion too. I mean, the board presumably isn't administered by robots and you have explained your absence to them. It's their loss actually but I can see why you'd feel unhappy about it.

Back