Yuk headaches and shaky

Mandy123

Hi all, well its day three and i feel a bit crappy. For about 3 hours after my shake or soup im fine but then i go down hill and feel quite shaky and ive got a headache today. Each day i think it should start to get easier or is it still early days yet, i just want to feel better in myself instead of feeling hot then cold then shaky then starving etc etc what do you guys think is it normal? Im drinking about 7 to 8 pints of water per day so im surprised im getting headaches, just feeling a bit sorry for myself today i think.:sigh:

Hi Mandy, hope you are ok?
I was exactly the same up until the 5th day or so, I hope you feel better quicker than that!! Just keep at it and you will be fine, you're doing the right thing drinking lots of water, and the starving bit - yes, that's normal too. You will be fine. There's loads of advice and support on here which pretty much helped me through my first week. And even now I'm still getting tummy rumbles and spells of hunger. Hang on in there...
Sauce xx

Hi, day 3 was the worst day for me in terms of hunger, I promise it does get better, hopefully tomorrow u will suddenly start feeling better and u will have much more energy. Keep going, I'm sure it will be worth it :0)

Hi there day 3 the worst here too, just plough the water down when you feel shay even if you think you can't drink more you can and it does help, and also sleep, on the third day which was Sunday just gone I slept in between shakes and it really helped :}

Thank you for your support, yes i totally agree day 3 was definately my worst day, day 4 hasnt been too bad at all, i still feel shaky and a bit low at times and then all of a sudden i feel great it doesnt last for long but its a nice feeling, still waiting for my burst of energy to kick in, hopefully that will happen soon.

Back