Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

YUK!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by curvygirlyclaire, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    I have just tried the coconut flapjack, its foul, tried the peanut butter one 2 days ago and thats just as bad!:doh: thought i'd buy some as i miss chewing but I don't miss it that much lol. Whats left is going back on saturday and being replaced with shakes.
    Just took a piece and gave it to my dog and even he spat it out haha.:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jojo4

jojo4 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was going to give these a go next week. I'm only on day 2 and already miss chewing lol. Do they taste foul or just very bland? Bland I could cope with but if they really taste foul i'll give them a miss.

4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    He's not stupid, if it's not good enough for you why should it be good enough for him just cos he's a dog:D

5. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    They are discusting jojo!! I'm not fussy at all but these take the biscuit (excuse the pun) They remind me of peanuts cardboard and bakers dog food!!
    LOL @Sandra!

6. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey claire, laughing out loud at your dog spitting them out,,,i have them every morning for breakfast with my coffee,, i break them up into little pieces and eat slowly,,i dont even think about how they taste at this stage,,,i just eat them coz i like to eat something....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.