YUK!

curvygirlyclaire

Silver Member
I have just tried the coconut flapjack, its foul, tried the peanut butter one 2 days ago and thats just as bad!:doh: thought i'd buy some as i miss chewing but I don't miss it that much lol. Whats left is going back on saturday and being replaced with shakes.
Just took a piece and gave it to my dog and even he spat it out haha.:sigh:

I was going to give these a go next week. I'm only on day 2 and already miss chewing lol. Do they taste foul or just very bland? Bland I could cope with but if they really taste foul i'll give them a miss.

I have just tried the coconut flapjack, its foul, tried the peanut butter one 2 days ago and thats just as bad!:doh: thought i'd buy some as i miss chewing but I don't miss it that much lol. Whats left is going back on saturday and being replaced with shakes.
Just took a piece and gave it to my dog and even he spat it out haha.:sigh:

He's not stupid, if it's not good enough for you why should it be good enough for him just cos he's a dog:D

They are discusting jojo!! I'm not fussy at all but these take the biscuit (excuse the pun) They remind me of peanuts cardboard and bakers dog food!!
LOL @Sandra!

Hey claire, laughing out loud at your dog spitting them out,,,i have them every morning for breakfast with my coffee,, i break them up into little pieces and eat slowly,,i dont even think about how they taste at this stage,,,i just eat them coz i like to eat something....

Back