Yukky Breath!

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
Hi all. Does anyone know of any breath fresheners that we are allowed to use? I feel manky no matter how many times i brush!

Thanks, Claire x

I think you can use the listerine strip thingies

xx

My pharmacist had the minty strips that you can use, you know the ones that dissolve on your tongue. And i think that you can use some mouth washes like listerine :)

I find the more water I drink the better the breath is. Into my 5th week and not suffering too much thankfully. Good luck.

As long as there is no alcohol in the mouthwash my Pharmacist said its ok. I am just using a cheap Wilkinsons one - alcohol free.

Nope, you can have listerine mouthwash (and that contains alcohol) cuz your not swallowing it right! :) lol
Its a godsend! i carry a small bottle around with me and also the listerine strips (for when i cant get to swill me mouth around!)

My Pharamacist said you are not allowed any mouth washes with alcohol as it can be absorbed by the lungs - confusing.

Hmm interesting. Maybe worth checking this out, i was def told Listerine -Originally only though and the Oraldene. On the hand out leaflet they give you at the start of LT it says exactly those. I'd be interested to see what others have been told.

more water drunk and i find its better, much better

Back