Yum!! I just tried the "ice cream"

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by enoughisenough, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Just had the vanilla pack blended with loads of ice and a little water to make the ice cream suggested in the recipes. YUMMY!!!! Why didn't I do this sooner? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

mm..sounds yum.ive never tried it with a pack just with a tetra def gonna try it that way :)

4. enoughisenough

Hope you like it. Like a McDonalds milkshake but much nicer!! Can't wait for some nice weather so I can appreciate this more!! Enjoy.

5. Fatbird

Fatbird Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Which blender do you use that crushes ice?

6. enoughisenough

Hi, it's just an ordinary Braun, cheap blender. It's quite an old one, not the one I use for my shakes as I don't think the blades will last long. You could try putting it in a plastic food bag first and smashing it with a rolling pin then pop it in a blender to help the blades out a bit!!

7. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I had a bowl of vanilla ice cream for lunch and I could barely finish it!
    It made enough ice cream for 2 people :eek:

I think I have a philips blender, can't remember.
    Sainsbury's do a proper ice crushing blender for £20! (Mine was £40)

8. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had a mint choc shake for 'tea' and made it with freezing water and some ice, it was LUSH!!! I drank it through a straw and it really was utterly delicious.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.