Puddings Yum

MilliesMummyx

I don't know if these are new or I'm late to the party but thanks to my beloved monthly friends impending visit I have had such a chocolate craving. I bought 'my daughter' (then ate one.. naughty) milkybar mousse as they were on special. It was a tub of absolute chocolate dessert sweet creamy goodness. At 85 calories each I'm gonna call it 4.5 syns? Totally worth it. (Hope someone doesn't come and say it's closer to 15 haha).

Any other low syn pudding? I've been having muller banana and custard or mint choc yoghurt mostly but needed something more cheeky tonight. I occasionally have meringue with Strawberry yoghurt and fruit for an Eton mess type treat.

Happy Sunday everyone. Another week closer to targets I hope!;)

I'd definitely say quark mixed with white chocolate options (synned) and vanilla extract, then sweetener to taste. Feels really naughty and very low syn! I have mine with strawberries or raspberries.

Total 0% yogurt is also amazing - really thick and creamy. I like it thrown in the ice cream maker with a little almond extract and sweetener mixed in and served with cherries (I use frozen as they cheaper) - like a cherry Bakewell ice cream.

I see quark mentioned a lot but I've never tried it. I just can't stand cottage cheese and this is what I picture even though I know it isn't. I'll need to buy it next time I'm at tesco :oops:

Back