yum

summer66

second time around
Ive just had m first mix-a-mousse, what a difference it makes to the shakes. I had mine with the vanilla shake tastes like ice-cream.What is every ones favorite shakes to mix?:copon:

yum yum

I can't do without the butterscotch flavour, it's my treat of the day....:)

I love the butterscotch too as a mousse and the chocolate is nice as well. I tried the fruits of the forest for the first time today and made it into a mousse :jelous:, will not be buying that flavour again, I thought it was yukky. I finished it, but did not enjoy it. Not sure if it is any better as a drink, hot or cold? I've loved the other sweet shakes so far, have them hot usually.

Anyone tried the banana as a mousse? Was going to try it tomorrow. Also have the chocolate mint to try. Am experimenting with different flavours to shake things up a bit :). Am on wk9 at the moment and fancied a change.

Soon2bslimmer x ;)

Chocolate mint is lovely, did not like the choc orange, for some reason it tasted bitty!! the banana one is nice too, I add a pinch more mix as for some reason it did not set as well.. :)

i find them really sweet, but i think i will try again with a chocolate shake. How do you makes yours? How much water you use?

Hi i made mine with 150mls of ice cold water, whisked it up until all blended poor into a bowl then put it in the freezer for about 10mins.:gen144:

I've never tried the mousse - is it the same as the bars in that you have it from week 2? If I get bored of the shakes I might have to ask my CDC about that!

I think you're allowed it from week 3, just like the bars. But just once a day, just like the bars. It does make a nice change. Especially as I have the sweet shakes hot, having them as a cold mousse is completely different, in a nice way :D.

Soon2bslimmer x

no u can have it from week 1 or 2 as it really makes no dif to the amount of kal well thats what my cbd told me today im just starting bk on it tomorrow.

I may try this not had any of it yet - what do you guys make of the porridge - I have the apple and cinnimon to try thought it might be more like a meal as you eat it rather than drink :confused:

Back