ProPoints Yummies

Hi there everybody, I'm a busy working mum with two small children. I started wieghwatchers a week ago, had a so so-ish week so have decided to write this diary to make me accountable and focus me more. I am hoping that the advice and support on this very friendly forum will also help me. Goals are I'm aiming for a total one stone loss, but mainly I want to adopt a better lifestyle by eating less and eating healthy. Excercise will be a dvd 3-4 times a week as no time for gym or walks.

I also hope to post some delish pro-point friendly indian recipes as that is the families staple.

Having an excellent day diet wise

B. an orange apple and banana 0pp

Lunch. Small jacket 4pp 100gs beans 3pp (1/2 a can =5pp so therefor pointed at 3)

Dinner. will be a Chapattie 3pp and Keema Curry 7pp

S. 2Go head Apple slices 2pp, Lots of fruit and salad with both meals 0pp

17/29

Excercise 30mins Kettlworx Cardio

Hi

Make sure you eat all of your dailies as that's the recommended allowance to enable you to stay healthy and not undernourished. Good luck on your weight loss journey, I look forward to seeing your losses :)

Hi

Make sure you eat all of your dailies as that's the recommended allowance to enable you to stay healthy and not undernourished. Good luck on your weight loss journey, I look forward to seeing your losses :)

Thanks tano, I will. Thank you for popping bye

Todays going good so far also. This diet is very achievable.

Menu:

B. friut salad (banana, apple and orange) 0pp

L. WW Broc & Wedges ready meal 6pp, 100g Baked Beans 3pp, Salad 0pp, 9pp

D. Keema (Mince) Curry 7pp, 2 Chapattis 6 and Salad 0pp 16pp

S. Go ahead Sultana & Apple slice 1pp

26/29. Weeklies were used up durining a mad one earlier this week.

Excercise 30 mins Kettleworx (am supposed to do this every other day 3 times a week, but doing it 3 consecutive days due to time restrictions. Hope this wont make me bulky as it incoporates resistance, strength and cardio all in one routine.)

Hope you fellow WWs are having a fab day too x

Had a excellent day once again done my eating for the day. Having a cut off point in evening is really helping as evening times I'm terrible for snacking which sometimes can lead to a complete blow out.

Had 23/29pp but feeling very full right now. Also managed 2litres of water again today.

yummimetobe said:
Had a excellent day once again done my eating for the day. Having a cut off point in evening is really helping as evening times I'm terrible for snacking which sometimes can lead to a complete blow out.

Had 23/29pp but feeling very full right now. Also managed 2litres of water again today.

Well done :)

yummimetobe said:
Check you out youve lost your 5% already...Woop girl x

Have I??? Lol I didn't even know this!!! X

Back