Yummy ICE CREAM

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by Anna*Marie, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Anna*Marie

Anna*Marie Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    I had a pack of silken tofu in the cupboard for months. Last week i mixed a bit with a chocolate options and popped it in the freezer for about 30 mins giving it a stir every so often.

it looked horrible because the tofu was a bit lumpy but i imagine that if you used a blender it would become smooth. It did however taste lovely, without the sour taste of the quark version. Nice with a chopped up banana mmm mm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anna*Marie

Anna*Marie Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    argh this is my first post and now i don't know how to see if it's in the right place. It's confusing!!

Have been a reader of this forum for ages, i love it. Just signed up so i can join in with you guys, it's very inspiring and i'm hoping it will keep me going.

4. Anna*Marie

Anna*Marie Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    oh i have done it wrong i've put it in ww instead of slimming world :(
    what should i do now?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.