Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yummy ICE CREAM

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by Anna*Marie, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Anna*Marie

Anna*Marie Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    I had a pack of silken tofu in the cupboard for months. Last week i mixed a bit with a chocolate options and popped it in the freezer for about 30 mins giving it a stir every so often.

it looked horrible because the tofu was a bit lumpy but i imagine that if you used a blender it would become smooth. It did however taste lovely, without the sour taste of the quark version. Nice with a chopped up banana mmm mm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anna*Marie

Anna*Marie Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    argh this is my first post and now i don't know how to see if it's in the right place. It's confusing!!

Have been a reader of this forum for ages, i love it. Just signed up so i can join in with you guys, it's very inspiring and i'm hoping it will keep me going.

4. Anna*Marie

Anna*Marie Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.89%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    oh i have done it wrong i've put it in ww instead of slimming world :(
    what should i do now?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.