Yummy Red Dins

Eddie

Just thought I would share my yummy red din dins.;););)

Fry light, green pepper, onion, garlic, mushrooms and 454grs of lean mince meat.
Then made up some stock with bovril, added lea & perrins, cumin & pepper. Then thinly sliced approx 300grs of new potatoes and boil for 5 mins. Place on top of meat mixture and put in oven for as long/as short you can. Add some frylight to pots to crisp up.
OH really loved and we had with carrots and broccoli and I have another portion left to freeze. Used the pots as HEX B, but did not use the full amout (as I have 3 portions).

Enjoy!

that sounds tasty Eddie,
thanks for the post, I've only had green days up to now coz I can't think of how I would get by on red...I used to do red days and green days last time I was on SW a few years back but i need to get back into the swing of things.... so thanks for the recipe xxx

Tnx and good luck with your journey.
Yesterday as my red I had
B - 2 scrambled eggs + 2 qourn sausages (left overs from previous night)
Snack - 2 babybells (HEX A)
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread (other Hex B), ham, lof fat cheddar (HEX A), salad
Drink - 1 coffee, 2 diet coke (in pub..) + 3.5L water.

I had 4 red days & 3 green days. Its my 1st WI tonight, dont think it will be a v big lose as its TOTM etc and I am looking to loose 9/10lbs in total.

good luck for weigh in Eddie!

Theresa x

Eddie maybe next time put recipes in the new ideas and old favs sticky - then they're there forever, do not get lost down in this part and dont clog up the board xxx

Sorry, no probs will know for next time.
xx

Sorry, no probs will know for next time.
xx

I know its hard to find your way around this site as thers soooo many exciting things! It just keeps it tidier and easier for other people to locate things later on xxxx

Enjoy Scotland - whtat are you doing?
We honeymooned for 2 wweks on west coast in that great weather - lush!

Back