yummy! you HAVE to try the chicken and mushroom crisps!!

sweet-like-coco

Guys I am telling you just sprinkle a bit of black pepper on them and they are fab! All you have to do is make little dollops on the baking tray using the mix and a tiny bit of water to make the paste . Pop them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and viola! crisps! they leave a mini-cheddar aftertaste in my mouth! yummy

I have it as a poppadom too every nite for tea - can be less time consuming to make. I love the crisps tho sometimes for lucng if I know Im not going to be able to access hot water and electric for my whizzer to make my shake - I cant bear lumps! EEEWWWWW!!!
LOL

I suppose in theory you could have never tried it - let me know if you try it. I made the muffin, mousse and poppadum.
Some say the ice cream is yummy but I couldnt make it. the recipe sticky is a god send especially if you are on this diet a long time
LOL

They say this at the beginning of the recipe thread:-

It's not recommended that you follow any of the recipes that include cooking a pack if you are on SS as some of the nutrition is depleted on cooking (except for the porridge).

If you have an extra pack, ie You are a lady under 5 foot 8", and you chose the SS+ plan, the spare extra shake could be used for these recipes.

Just a warning for SS 100%ers! :wave_cry:

Back