Yummy Yummy Milkshake

Betty

Well I don't know if it's just me but my Shakes are tasting g8!!

Here's what I do:

1. Crush 6 ice cubes in ice crusher - £25 Argos.
2. Blend (£5 @ Curry's), full pack of shake mix with a little water.
3. Add 3/4 of Water to the blended mix, (whilst still blending)
4. Add sweetner to taste (tablets only).
5. Add crushed ice to pint glass.
6. Pour shake mix over ice and add straw.

Makes a whole pint of Icy Milkshake!! Yummy Yummy:D

Hiya Betty
glad you're injoying the shakes, makes the whole programme sooo much easier :D

I also get a pint out of the packs, sometimes more, usually just crush the ice with the water in the blender add the pack,,, not forgetting to drink with a straw, makes all the difference lol :p

Keep shaking:)

I often have my shakes like that. For variety, I sometimes add fruits of the forest drink flavour to chocolate pack (black forest gateau here were come..!) and orange flavouring to vanilla (tastes like melted down cheesecake).

At the moment I am addicted to vanilla icecream (same kind of process just up the icecubes (11) and only use very small amount of water). I too have invested in a ice crusher (very cheap of internet) after breaking my blender trying to crush my icecubes!

At the moment I have icecream and biscuits (usually fruit bar, cooked in microwave) every night and I love it. I'm going to miss it once I am back on conventional food and I never thought I would hear myself say that!

Im lucky as my boyfriend makes all my packs and after 4months he's become an expert. I've told him that he should open a lighterlife cafe where people bring their packs and he makes them crisps, soups, icecream, biscuits and muffins etc. Not sure of the financial viability of such a project but its a cool idea!!

Lol
you could be onto somehing there!!

Have you tried making your biscuits in the oven? Tell b/f to cut them into pieces, bout 18 roll into a ball then, using a teflon sheet on a baking tray, flatten them down, quite thinly... put oven about 200, or gas 4, in the middle or bottom shelf. Keep a real close eye on them tho coz they will burn, takes about 5-7 minutes.. leave them to cool and they are really biscuity :p

Back