YYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
So..last night I tried on a pair of cords which haven't fitted me sine february -I mean they came to my bum and no more -ZIPPED UP AND SEXYY!!! :bliss:

AND I tried on a pair of linen trousers which have never fit tho they covered my backside but I couldn't get the button or zip to meet -ZIPPED UP AND SEXYYY!!! LOL

AND!!! Not only have I physically shrunk already but...My period came today!! Before you think I've lost it and warn me how it can affect WI I know all this. But it came 30 days after the last one!! Its the most regular period I have ever had in my menstruating life ! I have PCOS so I can go for months and months without, I can only assume the LT is busy sorting my insides out and making me function again.

I LOVE LIPOTRIM!!!!!!

Aww missis!

I love it when you can get into clothes that you haven't worn in ages. Unfortunately, now I have surpassed that and will have to sell some on ebay as I have mountains of clothes that are now too big! Won't be long before you are in the same situation!

I'm glad LT has kicked your ovaries into gear- PCOS can't sometimes be brought on when you are overweight so perhaps losing that stone has helped no ends! xxx

Its brilliant -I know my weight def has an impact on my PCOS -when I first went up to 14 stone immediately my periods stopped for 9 months -this is only my third in over a year now. I really can't afford to fook this up. I'm looking better, feeling better and my body is starting to work again. And it hasn't even been 3 weeks!

Thanks laydeez -I can't wait to start floggin clothes on ebay -it'll make a nice change from spending on it anyways :D

its ALL good!!! I certainly am over the moon :D

thats brilliant news hun it is such a great feeling when you get into something you havent been able to in months xxxxxxxx

tis tis tis. indeed :D

What fantastic news. You deserve it so enjoy!

I'm not enjoying anymore :( I didn't even see this totm approaching -boobs weren't any sorer than usual, no mad mood swings, no mad cravings for chocolate, no tummy pains. I just woke up and surprise!!

NOW!! Tummy sore, Tummy bloated, head sore, energy gone and cravings big style. Even a sore throat! (what is that about?) I am going to cry soon Ijust know it -i feel the tear ducts a welling.

Oh well, this too will pass I suppose.

aww hon! It'll pass and you'll be the healthier for it. I am currently running 4 days late...I can tell it's on its way as I have terrible cramps, so I guess LT has messed my previously regular ones up! I expected it though!

funny how it works eh? Still...we gotta do what we gotta do. *sigh*

Congratulations on fitting into the sexy pants!
Don't worry about feeling bad, it's just a hormone surge. Go right ahead and have a cry if you feel the need. :cry: Crying releases internal stress, so let it out hun, you'll feel better soon. xxxx

NOW!! Tummy sore, Tummy bloated, head sore, energy gone and cravings big style. Even a sore throat! (what is that about?) I am going to cry soon Ijust know it -i feel the tear ducts a welling.

Oh well, this too will pass I suppose.

just think about squeezing your (much smaller) tush into those clothes - hormones - what b*stards they are x x x

Great news about the jeans and the totm, sorry you are suffering for it though. I'm with Cathy, have a good cry - it always works for me!!!!

x

Cry on the way -having somewhat of a schizophrenic day -when I'm up and Buzzing -then low low low. Kind of pivotin now -ak I'll be grand in the morning! Its all gooood in da hooood baybeee ;) Its all good.

See! lol -started that thread feelin weepy by the time I'd typed it was cheered up. Such is life eh?lol (or should that be cry out loud? ;))

Back