zippardy doo darrrrrr.....

GemBee :-)

hello all - just thought id let you all know my weight loss for this week.... ANOTHER 10LBS!! thats nearly a stone and a half in 2 weeks!!

i am a very happy girl!!

gemma xxx

Wow! That's a fantastic loss Gemma. You must be delighted. How are you feeling two weeks in?
Jon
xx

hi jon,

i feel brilliant and even more sure that i can do this....

but here we are saturday night... im not hungry i just WANT wine and pizza... i think its all in my mind, that thats what used to happen on a sturday but it doesnt anymore!!

any tips for surviving saturday nights??

xx

Gosh, what a result for two weeks!!! You must be soooooo thrilled with yourself. Roll on week three! I can agree with you on the saturday nights. For the first few weeks, even though not hungry, I really missed my regular friday night dinner and wine or lazy sunday lunches. It did pass and now I don't think about it at all. I just kept sipping at the water or going and doing something else to keep me occupied.

Wow amazing loss...you must be feeling it already, how much do you want to lose in total?

I really don't miss food now - well not eating it, just the social side of it. I'm sure you will feel the same is a couple of weeks. If you have a wobble, just think of your fantastic losses!

Jon
xx

in reality i would like to lose another 4 stone... and see how i feel at that weight, then if im not happy take it a stone at a time... i am going on holiday in May to Kenya, it'll be the holiday of a lifetime so i wanna look and feel nice. Do you think this is an unrealistic goal? 4stone in 5 months?

gemma xx

wow your title of your thread doesn't cover it. That's 10lbs of fat well done missus. That is absolutely incredible. xxxx

thank you!!

what i wanna know is how many sausages ive lost... anyone help with that??

xx

Yep. 20 lbs is 160 sausages!!!
And I reckon on LT 4 stones in 5 months will be a doddle.

Jon
xx

whooooooooppppeeee!!

160 sausages... thats amazing!!! also its like having 3 newborn babies stuck to each leg and one on my tummy...

Thanks Jon!!

x

Jesus that's amazing! well done you!

Back