Zizzi wholemeal pizza

swmina

Anyone know the syns in Zizzi's new wholemeal pizzas? I'm wondering if can take some syns off by counting as HEb and HEa (cheese)?

I don't see why not :) Just had a look at the menu, and the new pizzas are 550 calories max which is 27.5 syns. So if you were doing Extra Easy you could subtract 12 syns (6 for HeA and 6 for HeB) meaning it's 15.5 syns for the lot :) Not too bad really! I'm going on Saturday so will have to see how my loss is on the Monday :)

That sounds like a nice treat for 15 syns. Or I guess if it's quite big and you're on a red/green day you could count as both HEb and it'd bee 9 syns.

That sounds like a nice treat for 15 syns. Or I guess if it's quite big and you're on a red/green day you could count as both HEb and it'd bee 9 syns.

I've done that before with pizza hut, taken 24 syns off as 2 HEA for cheese and 2 HEB for cheese on a green day, however that's very naughty lol, but with this being a wholemeal pizza it isn't as naughty. Sounds nice I prefer wholemeal to white now

Back